Chapter 2: "Take And Care"

When the twins were in their preschool days, they want to play at the school yard for the first time. The younger Nia was too excited to sit at the swings and she did. The younger Iori smiled and follow her. After that, Iori helps supporting Nia's swing by holding the side of the swing. Nia was happy and contended until she realized that no one plays with the twins.

"No one wants to play with us."

"Oh... Don't worry. Someone will play with us!"

"R-Really?"

"Sure! I'll ask the others, okay?"

"Yay!"

After that, the younger Iori kept on asking the other kids to play with the swings with them. Unfortunately, they have already other things to play with. Some are playing in groups. Another later, Iori walked at the backyard to ask the other kids... yet she saw a young boy that sits on the ground. He was surrounded by the other young boys. They were throwing and kicking sands at the young boy. Iori felt furious.

"S-Stop this! Someone... help me..."

"Play some more! Play with us!"

They didn't stop kicking and throwing sands at him. At first, Iori was really shocked. She knows that the group of young boys are in the wrong. She realized that she have to save the young boy on the ground.

"He already said stop. Didn't he said that already?" Iori said as she protected in front of the young boy.

"Girly, step away!"

"No way! I'm going to protect him!" the young Iori proudly said.

"Ahaha! Little boy is protected by girly!"

"Protected by girly!"

As the young boys were still insulting them, the young Iori wants to snap. Instead, she sighed before she answered back. "I don't care about you all but... my parents said that strength is more powerful than pain. I won't let you all attack him!"

"H-huh? What?"

"Hahaha. What are you going to do about it, girly?"

"Help this kid. Let's go inside." Iori said as she started helping the young boy to stand up. Few seconds later, a hand from another boy touched Iori's shoulder. She got startled then faced the young boys once again.

"Hey! I'm still talking to you, girly. We can't just let you two go."

"Then, what do you want us to do?" Iori asked.

"We want to play with the little boy then you go inside the school."

"No way." she replied.

After Iori rejected their offer, the other young boy finally got mad. As he went to attack the young boy behind the younger Iori, she immediately extended her foot on his way. After that, he slipped on the ground. All of the young boys on the area didn't saw her sudden move. This scared the group.

"W-What was that?!"

"It's a ghost!"

"Y-You're right, girly! Let's go inside!" The group runs away from the backyard afterwards. As the group ran towards the school, the young Iori gave a tongue out. "Hmph. That's what they get for not treating others equally. Kid, you must have a tough experience there." Iori said as she helps removing sand from the young boy's clothes. Once again, the young boy is nervous and a bit surprised at Iori's actions.