Chapter 11: "Silhouette Assistance"

A shadow...?

"Jack!!!"

I... someone is calling... I know that voice... somewhere...

As Iori immediately wakes up, she gasps and looks at her surroundings. Right now, she's at one of the rooms at the female shelter. Seconds later, Iori felt a physical pain from her back. As she touches her back, there's a medical patch. Iori is now wondering why she has one from her back... until she heard a loud snore somewhere. Looking near her, it's obviously Nia beside her. She's now sleeping. Iori chuckles softly.... yet at the same time, very glad. So glad that Nia tries to take care of Iori while unconscious.

Now that Iori is awake... she pinches her older twin's nose. Counting to three, Nia coughs from that. Iori laughs. "Gotcha, sis!"

As Nia stops coughing, she finally got awake as opens her eyes. "H-Huh...? Iori... IORI!? YOU'RE AWAKE!?" Nia reacted as she got woke up.

"Haha. No. I'm a living zombie." Iori sarcastically said with a smile.

So suddenly, Nia hugged Iori. "N-Nia... I'm really okay---"

"I'msoworriedthatImightloseyou!You'retheonlyfamilyIhave!Beverycarefulnexttime!" Nia immediately replied at her panicking tone. For Iori, she made Nia worry her more. In return, Iori gently pats Nia's back.

"Um... The truth is... I saved Sandra back then. I protected her because I have to get that volleyball myself. If Sandra got that ball, she might be in danger like I am earlier. Protecting her is only the way. So, don't worry now, Nia. I'm here now." Iori explained as she comforted Nia.

Finally, Nia lets go of the hug. "...Okay. As long as you're fine, just be careful. Really." Nia replied with a smile.

...Then something occurs to Iori about earlier. "Anyways, what happened... after the incident earlier while I was unconscious?" she asked Nia.

For a short while, Iori is still waiting for Nia's answer.

"...Well?" Iori suddenly spoke.

"...Ardathe and I won the volleyball game. Yay!"

"You paused, Nia. You're my twin. I think that's not exactly what happened."

"Haha. Sorry. Just kidding. I just want you to cheer up! Anyhow, this is what really happened..." Nia said as she continues the event earlier.

The lifeguard in a female disguise is now carrying Iori near the shore. As they got landed to the shore, the lifeguard puts down Iori on the shore. The others are now near them as they got worried.

As they got closer to Iori, the lifeguard halts them to stop because the lifeguard needs to check her pulse first. "Fine. Good." the lifeguard said.

Afterwards, the lifeguard is now checks at Iori's breathing to see if she's breathing or not. So, the lifeguard needs to hear her breathing. At Iori's condition, she palely breathing according to the lifeguard. "This is not good. Her breathing is not normal." the lifeguard announced.

"Do something. ANYTHING." Henderson suddenly spoke.

The lifeguard sighed like there's no way but the other way to do it. "I have to use CPR---"

"NO WAY." both Henderson and Trygve replied.

"Is that so... then I have to do the hard way." Afterwards, the lifeguard make the unconscious Iori at her sitting position.