Chapter 4: "Other Side Of The Fault"

It's been a week since Iori's first sealing with the fire elemental holder... and there's still nothing to search for another new elemental holder... bullseye... and even though Iori have strange headaches somewhere... double bullseye...

Fortunately, Iori quite handle the strange headaches. Just "quite." Triple bullseye.

And the worst part of all, Iori is going to waste seven more belts only for the sake of the mission. Multiple bullseyes. It's a game over according to Iori's wild imaginations.

Ugh! How can I even maintain this part of my reality?! I have to do household chores, do my online part time job, studying too quickly, watching Nia, and then this! This self-sealing educations!! I mean, how did I even manage them all at the same time?!

Indeed, just how did Iorina Tahari managed them all?

For real, Iori is almost like a mother or a caretaker rather than a sister, a student, or even a chosen one. Even Henderson acts like a spoiled kid even if he has his own position as the fire elemental holder. Sometimes, his habits are really "into the core."

At class as usual, the class president and Henderson, are teasing her for real yet in a good way. Well, it's sort of strange that Iori likes whispering to them while the class is still going on. She really have no other friends to talk to in that class. Many students are in fear to her after all as the Jack of the Brave Twins.

On the other hand, Nia is quite suspicious according to Iori. When Iori said that she sealed Henderson's element, Nia became "too optimistic." Iori finds more curious at Nia's actions at times.

To the glasses guy that Iori met at the train, both of them coincidentally sees each other for about two days a week. They never talk too much. They only had a short chat about small topics at their schools.

And to Gailyn, she's still trying to find clues on "Iori's case." Gailyn is also asking Iori more intriguing questions. There are all about the mission. The Great Detective is definitely taking any mysteries too seriously. Luckily, Gailyn is finding the truth very slowly at Iori's case other than the other cases she solved immediately.

What is Iori doing now? She's now at the outside of 11-B class. The main reason was started from Henderson's casanova joke... or a bit too far for a joke to tease Iori while there's a class discussion. Afterwards, Iori shouted at him. Iori ended up getting a hit by a chalk at her forehead by the lecturer in class. By that time, the class president normally smiled... yet at the inside, he failed to do his role as a peacemaker during Iori and Henderson's out of line fights once again.

Iori's punishment now is... to stay outside of the classroom for the whole day. Iori finally sighed. She's still standing outside for a long time.

Fortunately, at her mission world as the chosen one, she learned about her special move called "Divine Punishment". Divine Punishment is a primary move of the chosen ones or by Datu Matiyaga, where the chosen ones can punish the sealed elemental holder/s whenever the holder isn't being fair to the rights of the mission or to the laws of nature. She can use it to Henderson later for payback. At the same time, Henderson felt a chill in the air. He really wonders why though.

Back to Iori, she remains standing outside of the classroom. She doesn't mind like this. Actually, for real, standing for too long can do and help a person's life longer.

Another minute later, she noticed two students holding a bunch of books. The two students are Gailyn and a tall male student. As they stopped walking, they also noticed Iori standing.