Chapter 5: "The Mean Angel Millennial Or The Kind Devil Millennial?"

Right at the scene at the fiction section of the library, Henderson finally found Iori... yet with an unexpected encounter. But right now, Iori is with Trygve. Henderson only saw Trygve got a bruise at his cheek while Iori got wrinkled at her collar. The aura between the three students inside the library is in quiet mode once again.

Then, Henderson made a decision. To walk near Trygve then fight him back (probably).

"You... what are you doing to Iorina?! Huh?!" Henderson snapped as he seriously shouted and raises Trygve's collar. At the same time, Iori got surprised at Henderson's sudden anger. She never saw him get THAT angry before.

"Kh! ...I-I don't remember... attacking her..." Trygve replied as he tried to breathe deeply while being "threatened" by Henderson.

At Iori's point of view, she somehow remembers some key points about Trygve's personality earlier.

"W-Watch out...!" Trygve shouted as he warns Iori.

As the books finally fall, at the right time, nothing hits to Iori. Well, she intends to hit a traditional books though. Either way, Trygve immediately cornered Iori. His hands are both touching the shelves. His whole head is also covering Iori. In short, he got hit in both head and at his back by some books from the top shelf. Iori is now surprised at his sudden action.

"A-Are you okay... That really hurt though---"

Then another one. Hits at the head.

"Ah!" Trygve added as he reacted in pain. Iori chuckled a bit.

"I'll get the last one." Iori said as she picked up the book from the floor. After she stands up, she look at Trygve's height. At that height, she can tell that he's a six footer.

"Iori...?"

"Oh. Um... Huh? I like you?" Iori suddenly said. This made Trygve blush too hard afterwards.

"W-What...?!" he reacted as he moves a bit away from Iori. "I-Iori... I... I too---"

"The title of the book. I just read it. See? It says I like you." Iori said as she showed Trygve the front cover of the book. He can't be sure now if he's going to react in a different way or not... yet.

"I see... the chosen one. Playing tricks on me now?" Somehow, Trygve's voice became a bit deep.

"H-Huh?"

"Don't answer a question with a question."

Due to Trygve's sudden behavior, he grabs her collar up. Iori change her expression from surprised into a dead serious delinquent look.

"So this is the real you, Tissue. What do you know about this chosen one?"

"Everything. But, I can't tell you that. If you fail as the chosen one to balance whatever crap you're going on with those elemental holders, then I will never tell you what this mission is all about. Ha!" Trygve said at his mean tone while he continue grabbing Iori's collar higher.

Unfortunately, Iori's sensor came back. Her one second headache is coming from Trygve himself. She can handle this now.

"Don't underestimate a member of a Taekwondo Club!" Iori shouted as she uses her hand to counter attack to be able for Trygve to let go of her collar. In another way, Iori uses reverse punch to Trygve to hit his cheek. As he got hit, he moves back and tries to stand properly. Iori remain calm as she still stands in her starting position.