Chapter 17: "Reflect"

At 11-C classroom, Hilbert asks another student. "Is Nia Tahari here?"

     "Nia Tahari? Hmm... I'll ask everyone." Then, the student shouts at the whole class. "Nia Tahari! Are you here!?"

     Then, as Nia heard, she looks at the direction of the voice... and saw... "W-What!? Kuya Hilbert's here!?"

     "Hey, Nia. I think there's someone calling you." Sandra said.

     "I... I-I know..." Nia replied as she stands up and walks in front of Hilbert. The other classmates start whispering to each other.

     "Nia Tahari is the Queen of the Brave Twins?" the other classmate said.

     Nia, now in front of Hilbert at the outside of the classroom, Hilbert suddenly asks her. "Nia, will you hang out with me---"

     Until Nia covers his mouth. "Not too loud!"

     "Oh. Hehe... so will you hang out with me this late afternoon?" Hilbert asks in soft tone.

     "Hang out?"

     "Yeah. To get to know more of each other. Since we... only know each other by rumors... how about start believing in our true selves? What do you say?" Hilbert asked once again.

     "Oh... I don't know... I might be busy---"

     All of a sudden, Sandra put her arms around Nia's shoulder. "Of course she is!"

     "WHAT!?" Nia shouted.

     Sandra whispers Nia's ear. "Don't you get it? This guy likes you! And he's got a point! Getting to know each other is a better option."

     "And if it didn't work?" Nia asked her.

     Sandra gives her a thumbs up. "It will be fine. Trust me on this. This is one of the reasons why I had a boyfriend in the first place."

     "Your workaholic boyfriend?" Nia asked again.

     "Age doesn't matter! Just go with him and text me what happened later!" Sandra said as she pushes Nia to Hilbert. Nia moves back afterwards, and sighs.

     "Alright. Until 5:30 in the afternoon." Nia said.

     "Cool. Let's go somewhere near then." Hilbert replied as starts walking.

     "...Hilbert. My school bag. It's still at my seat. I'll go get it."

     "Oh. Sure. I'll wait here." Hilbert replied as he stops.

     Later, at the Southeast Mall, where Henderson "watches" Nia and Hilbert (now sitting at the bench quietly), two of them aren't having a conversation at all. To break the silence, Hilbert stands up. Nia got a bit surprised at his sudden actions.

     "Do you want those large cheese sticks?" Hilbert asked with a smile.

     Then, another silence occurs. For a while, Nia chuckles. "Haha. What? Seriously?"

     Then, Nia thought... with a struggle right now. "Uwaah! But I like cheesesticks! Ngh! I want the dynamite flavor though! I can't just expose that I like dynamite flavor! Just no way! It's just... too unfeminine!"

     "Yes. I'll treat you. Wait here." Hilbert said as he continues to walk towards the shop. Nia reacted in shock. "OMG!"

     "H-HILBERT! WAIT!" Nia shouted.

     Hilbert stops as he heard Nia's voice. Wanting to walk until he's in front of her. "O-Oh! You say something? What is it?" Hilbert said.

     At first, Nia got embarrassed... "You don't need to do that."