Chapter 10; His Marks

My heart pounded in my chest as I watched Axel's wolves return to the castle knowing they will send more. I had little time to complete Jameson's deal, little time to figure out how to kill Jackson.

I could be free of Axel and Jackson, I will continue to run my whole life but, I'd rather do that than live with them. I could be with David somewhere safe, away from werewolves.

I brushed my fingers along my huge bandage that Jackson had wrapped on me. This pack didn't have a pack nurse, everyone hurt would have to help themselves.

The bedroom door opened with Jackson standing with his open wounds, he watched me turn towards him with a sigh.

"Come to bed with me."

I sighed. "I'm good here..-"

He'll be exposed while sleeping, a perfect time to strike.

"Umm....- ok."

Jackson grabbed my hand and lead me down the stairs and into two double doors which had a short hallway with two doors.

"I had this build especially for me and my Luna, and since you're my Luna now. You can stay with me." He informed me as I let go of his hand and ambled farther down the hall.

I gazed to my right to see an empty silver kitchen, the stove and all the other appliances looked new and shiny.

"You don't cook much?" I wondered.

He walked up behind me and put his hands on my hips. "Not until now." He whispered into my ear. "I will love to cook for two."

I cocked my head up at him to look into his dark eyes, his blond hair hanging in from of them.

"I can cook for myself." I mumbled.

He snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me closer into his chest. "No I'll be cooking for both of us."

He kissed underneath my ear making chills run down my spine.

I can't let him.....

Jackson gently began to slowly kiss down my neck, his arms slid up my body holding me tighter to him.

"Jackson, I can't to this." I uttered.

He licked my neck and my eyes widened as I realized what he was trying to do.

"No!" I screamed. I shoved at his arms and pulled against his hold on me however he kept me tight in place.

A sharp pain exploded from my neck, I screamed as it hurt more than any other Mark. The skin seemed to be burning away from my bone as I tried to unpin my arms from his.

He pulled away causing me to fall to the ground with colors filling my eyes. The weigh of my head felt as if I was a bobble head, making my head smash into the carpet.

"God damnit!" He shouted while flexing his fists. "You smell just like that asshole!"

I reached up with my numb arm to feel a warm liquid filling my hand and it continued to ooze out of my neck.

I opened my mouth to speak however nothing came out, all I could make out was Jackson's rage. A loud bang sounded throughout the hallway, maybe it was a gun ending my life or just a hole in the wall.

My body felt heavy against the carpet below me.

"Maybe I'll just try the other side." He grumbled as he reached down to pick me up.

I had no fight as he stood me upright against his chest. My lips formed the word no however his teeth sunk into the left side of my neck, making me cry out.