Chapter 16; Hell Breaks Loose

A brace of guards wrenched me to my feet and forced me away from Jameson and Winston. More guards filled into the dinning room and swarmed them.

Axel's wild eyes hit me with betrayal engraved in them, he looked at me for the first time with disgust not lust nor love. Little had he know this was a reprieve to me, one less werewolf attached to me.

His hands fumbled around with the knife dripping of his own blood. He motioned for two guards to come forth, they pinned Winston's arms within theirs and dragged him closer to Axel.

No words were spoke as Axel glanced back at me, he traded the kitchen knife for the guard's dagger which shined more in the light. Silver. Winston's eyes widened as he began to flailed himself, knowing what Axel was going to do.

"Don't touch him! You've already hurt his mate!" I hollered, pulling on my arms trying to free myself. "Take it out on me Axel! Don't get others involved, this is between me and you!"

Winston let out a blood curdling scream as the sliver blade cut into his collar bone, where I had stabbed Axel with the kitchen knife.

Axel forced guards to bring Penny out from the kitchen to watch her own mate be killed. Her hollow stare was filled with disgust as Axel yanked the blade out of Winston's collarbone.

"Axel! I'll kill you for this! You weren't supposed to kill my friends!" I seethed as he thrusted the blade into Winston's abdomen. He let out a holler as his knees buckled, the silver burned him as Axel twisted the blade.

"Shut the fuck up!" Axel barked back at me. "Everyone is dying left and right in your life! And I'll make sure I'm the only one standing, even David will be gone."

My heart dropped after my little brother's name left his lips. I froze and remained emotionless, not David, I won't let him hurt David.

Axel yanked the blade out then grabbed Winston by the neck. "You'll crumble at my feet with your clueless mate watching." At this point Winston looked as if he wanted a reprieve, he wants to forget about losing Penny and the silver blade stabbing him.

"Go ahead." A stream of blood oozed out from his mouth and his clothes were drenched in his blood.

Axel thrusted the blade into his heart causing Winston to fall limp. Once Axel took the knife out guards dragged him aside as Jameson was forced in front of Axel. Penny was also dragged back into the kitchen with tears trailing down her cheeks, the hole in her chest probably reminded her of Winston.

"Heartless bastard, I almost pity the lengths you'll go just to feel love." Jameson spat in his face, unflinching from Axel's threatening silver blade.

"Jameson, I will have the pleasure of killing the first man to kiss Mi Pájaro." Axel smirked.

Jameson shrugged. "At least she doesn't loath me." This comment gained him a stab wound in his side.

Jameson gritted his teeth and a pained look bestowed on his face; his eyebrows scrunched together, his upper lip lifted up, and his nose flared.

"You sick sadistic bastard, how did you end up being picked as king!" Jameson bellowed through his teeth.

"My asshole of a father couldn't see the dark traveler that was beside Axel." I spoke up gaining me a glare from Axel.

"I'm glad Xidan and Jackson ended up destroying each other, you were supposed to be my mate not Xidan's!" Axel spat in pure rage at me.

"When I came here, I wanted to kill you Axel, that was my sole reason being here. Other than Winston's wishes for his mate which was a nice cover-up reason." I leered at him. "After killing Jackson, I decided why not stop there so maybe you can call me sadistic too, but I will end you Axel and your entitlements! Soon enough there will be no Alpha King!"