Chapter 19; Forced

A burning sensation appeared on my throat as a droplet of blood slid down my neck.

Axel's eyes were wild as he watched the blood droplet soak into the collar of my shirt. He took a step closer however I just shook my head.

"Axel, I wouldn't take another step closer." I warned him.

He balled his fists and began to pace back and forth.

"Stop this Phoenix, you and I both know you can't end your life." He spoke through gritted teeth.

I smiled madly to him, almost feeling insane. "Before killing Jackson, I didn't think I was capable of hurting people. I've seen his dead eyes everywhere and I've seen so many people killed by your hands, and by his. I'm desensitized to the point, I'm capable of anything Axel. Don't tempt me."

Axel sighed and halted in front of me. He rubbed his forehead before speaking. "I won't let you die..-"

"I'm done Axel, I won't bare your children." I cut him off.

Axel grinned. "Oh yes you will, I won't allow any other woman to carry my children. You've got alittle extra to you. Something about your sad attempts to saving people and your ability to kill a man, just does something for me."

I pushed the knife harder into my neck, I fought the reflex to flinch away. Axel balled his fists and his lips twitched.

"Stop pressing that knife into your throat!" He yelled at me.

"You know I'm not afraid to do it," I snapped at him.

"Oh, don't try to act tough Phoenix. If you truly wanted to end your life you'd be draining out on my bedroom floor." Axel spoke through gritted teeth. He had an itch that I could actually go through with ending my life.

"Oh, but it's nice to see your stressed and pained face before I die." I grinned, saying something he'd say.

"You'd leave your brother alone just because you won't conceive my children?!" He snapped at me, trying to say anything to get me to pull the knife away.

"Like you'd let me see him." I sneered at him.

Axel huffed and suddenly decided to just dash at me. I took the knife away from my throat and knew what I had to do. I turned the knife and thrusted it into Axel's chest.

His eyes widened as he gazed down at the knife embedded in him.

"You weren't expecting me to turn the knife, were you great ol' Alpha king." I belittled him.

I placed both my hands on his chest and shoved him away from me. Quickly I went to leave the room, however a sharp burning sensation formed at my shoulder.

Axel dug his thumb into my wound making me cry out. He yanked out the bloody knife and held it up to my throat.

"You gave me the weapon, and you missed my heart." He sneered at me.

"Go ahead kill me." I spat. "End this between us and save us from anymore pain."

Axel chuckled into my ear with a low lurking voice.

"No you will conceive my children." His lips caressed my ear as he spoke.

Instinctively I pressed my hand on the metal knife, forcing it to cut into my throat and draw blood. Axel forced it away from my neck and dragged me away from the bedroom door.

"I won't let you do this!" I bellowed at him. My heart rate began to accelerate as he forced me down into his bed.

"Axel, you don't want this!" I hollered as my eyes darted for where the knife was located.

"I need someone to carry my heir, why not you? The girl who has captivated so many alphas' hearts by her idiotic behavior." He slithered into my ear.

I planted both of my hands on his chest and made an effort to shove him off. My eyes locked on the knife which was gripped in his right hand.

"I won't allow you to escape this-" he started.

"Then I'll just harm myself until my body is unfit to carry a child," I interrupted him, "or I'll end myself."

He rolled his eyes slightly and shook his head. "You had the chance Phoenix, but you couldn't. The Alpha Slayer couldn't muster up enough strength to end her own life."

I moved too quickly for him to jerk his hand back. I took him by surprise and yanked the knife out of his right hand. My eyes caught a glimpse of his wide and shocked eyes.

Without a second thought I turned the blade towards me and thrusted it down into my chest. I yelled out in anguish as the knife penetrated me. Warm blood drowned my right hand and soaked into my dress ever so slowly.

My eyes moved to the ceiling as I allowed myself to be consumed in pain. Soon it would all end, soon I'll be reunited with Xidan. And I plan to put aside all my idiotic, selfless plans for a happier life with him in heaven.

Axel yelled out as he ripped my hand off the knife and yanked it back out. I gritted my teeth however my body seemed to grow heavy on the bed. Axel brought his mouth down on my neck and bit down hard. The crimson liquid began to flow smoothly and quickly out of my self-inflicted wound.

A smile curved my lips, my limps seemed to sink into the bed, and my eyes grew suddenly heavy. I knew what these signs meant, I knew death was finally upon me.

"Why the hell would you ever go through with it!" He hollered out as he moved to my chest. Axel widened his mouth and sunk his teeth into his wrist. He ripped his skin apart and brought his wrist down on my neck and my wound. In hopes his white blood cells could heal my wounds, he created two puncture holes in my neck for another access point.

After mixing our blood together roughly in my neck and chest, he forced his wrist on my mouth once again. My eyes gently waved back and forth while my eyelids slid down, forcing me underneath a dark blanket.

Axel's blood ran down my throat, however I had no fight in me. I released myself to the reaper and craved for him to guide me towards Xidan.

"I won't let you die, Mí Pajáro!" He bellowed at me, "You will be alive to carry my children!"

He yanked his wrist away from my chilling lips, and dug his fags down deeper into his arm. He caused even more blood to excrete his arm, before shoving his wrist back down my mouth.

Two cold hands grabbed my forearms and forced me down into a black sea. My hair wavered in my face as I allowed myself to be dragged down. Axel's yells grew faint and distance as I was drawn deeper into the sea. I grew detached from my body and my pain dissipated from my chest. The dark sea was warm and welcoming, a deep voice called out to me amongst the growing silence.

It sounded familiar and fervent causing me to dig deeper. The voice echoed around me in the sea, drowning me in peace. Xidan sent out for me and brought me into his arms. The two hands on my forearms wrapped around my torso and brought me to the source of the voice.

I went to say his name, however I fell limp in the dark sea. My body floated down into oblivion, Xidan's voice softly fainted and only silence replaced it.

His and His Only Queen **BOOK TWO**On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara