seven

tyler's pov
day two in the new house. i really have nothing to do. mom and dad left for work and i have no friends here. i mean i would talk to jos- no. i really need to stop thinking about him. i don't know the kid at all, but he always pops up in my head. i mean his brown eyes are so breathtaking. i could stare at them all day, drown in them.

okay tyler, seriously stop thinking about josh.

instead of thinking about josh i decide to scroll through tumblr. i just go on there to look at all the nice aesthetic blogs. i don't have the time and effort to make a nice account.

after tumblr, i decide to play my keyboard for awhile. i don't think i'm the best at it so i usually mess around with the keys until it sounds decent. i grab my journal that's filled with lyrics and music for my keyboard and ukulele. i look at a random song and start playing the notes i have written down. i get really into it and start closing my eyes.

twenty minutes fly by and i jump at the sound of a phone ringing. i grab my phone and it isn't mine. i look out my window and see a blushing josh staring at me from his room.
was he watching me this whole time?
i start to feel heat rush to my cheeks. i had no clue what to do, i gave him a small wave and smile. he gave me one in return, i feel my face get hotter. i go to my window and shut it and close the blinds.

fuck, josh is cute.

•••

"so honey what did you do today?" my mom asked.

"um nothing really. i played my keyboard for a bit." i replied.

"that's great! so i was thinking" she said, i gulped. "tomorrow you should go over to the dun house and try to become friends with that one kid. i can't remember his name. it started with a j."

"j-josh" i whispered.

"yeah! that's it!" she beamed. "instead of staying home all day maybe he could show you around town."

"uh ok." i sighed.

"i already asked laura, she said she would tell josh tonight about it." she replied.

"ok mom."

•••
josh's pov
"josh, honey, can you come here real quick?!"

"coming ma!" i replied. i walked down the stairs and made my way into the living room.

"what is it?" i said, actually curious in what she wanted.

"so i made a plan for you and that cute boy tyler." she beamed. i stood there in shock. (a/n boi shook)

"kelly really wants tyler to make some friends and she thought you were a nice kid. she was wondering if you could show him around town tomorrow." she explained.

"uhh i guess i could." i shrugged. "what time is he coming over tomorrow?"

"sometime around 1." she replied.

"alrighty, i'm gonna go to bed. night ma." i said while heading back upstairs.

"night sweetie!" she yelled back.

i flopped down in my bed and sighed.

i have to spend the whole day with tyler tomorrow?? me?? don't make a fool out of yourself dun.