twenty three

a/n: don't start the song yet : ) also this chapter isn't edited so sorry for any mistakes.

tyler's pov
it has been far too long since i've seen josh, i miss him. i don't know why he won't talk to me. i don't think i've done anything wrong? i can't handle the silence anymore. i just need to know if he's okay or not. that's why today i'm going to see him.

i look at the time and sigh, it was around 4 o'clock, and i decided to head to his house around 5.

i slowly make my way to the bathroom, and turn on the shower. i undress and get in the shower. warm beads of water hit my skin, and instantly calms my nerves with every droplet that touches my bare tan skin. i shudder at the feeling of warmth all over and sigh once again.

after the shower, i quickly dry off and make my way back towards my bedroom. i put on a pair of boxers and rummage through my closet looking for something to wear. i grab the first pair of skinny jeans, and the first sweater that i found. i slowly put the clothes on, and look at the time once again. it was around 4:45, but i couldn't wait any longer. i look out my window one last time looking at josh's room with blinds that were once open, now closed.

<<

i knocked on josh's front door hoping he would answer it. after a couple knocks, ms.dun opened the door.

"oh hello tyler! it's nice to see you again." she grabbed my hand and pulled me inside, instantly wrapping her arms around me. i hug back and chuckle a bit.

"it's nice to see you too! is josh home?" that's when her smile started to fade. "is everything okay ms.dun?"

"well-um follow me." she gives me a weak smile and gestures me to sit down. "tyler, when was the last time you talked to josh?" she asks.

"i don't know? maybe a week ago, i'm not sure, why?" she just nods.

"j-josh hasn't left his room since. i'm worried about him, he won't even talk to me, hell, he always talks to me." her voices wavers, you could tell she was trying not to cry.

"what happened?" i ask.

"it's not my right to tell you, josh should tell you." i nod and hesitantly stand up. "just go see if my boy is alright, okay? i'll be back later tonight, i have to go to work. i'll see you boys later. oh and thank you so much tyler, i appreciate it." i hum a response and slowly make my way up the stairs to josh's room.

i stop in front of his door and let out a shaky breath, i bring my fist up and gently knock at his door.

"h-hey joshy, can i come in?" i wait for a response, but hear nothing in return. "j-joshy please open the door." i try opening the door, but curse when i notice that it's locked. "c'mon josh, please." i hear some shuffling and a click of the door unlocking.

i gasp at the sight in front of me. josh stands there hair disheveled, clothes swallowing his thin frame, skin sickly pale, eyes bloodshot, and tears slowly going down his cheeks.

"oh joshy." i say slowly moving towards him and wrapping my arms over his thin frame. he obliged and wraps his arms around me, immediately murmuring apologies. retched sobs escapes his lips as he desperately holds onto me. "shhh it's okay, tell me what's wrong." he looks up at me, more tears ready to spill.