nineteen

josh's pov
currently tyler and i are making out on my bed. i didn't really plan for this to happen, but his pink plump lips are so irresistible. it started off slow and held a lot of passion, now it's getting heated.

tyler is currently straddling me, hands wrapped around my neck. he pulls some of my hair at the nape of my neck, small moans leave my mouth every time he tugs at it. i tug at the hem of his shirt, he gets the hint and lifts his arms so i can take off his shirt. i throw his shirt somewhere on the floor and reconnect our lips. my hands trail down his sides, i feel him shiver under my touch.

i flip us over so i'm on top and move my lips to his jaw, slowly making my way towards his sweet spot underneath his ear. a small gasp leaves his plump lips when i start sucking and nipping at his neck.

"j-josh feels-feels so good." tyler mumbles. he starts tugging at the hem of my sweater and practically begs for me to take it off. i instantly take it off and toss it somewhere.

my lips trail down to his collarbone, where i start making more little marks. tyler squirms underneath my touch, whining.

"t-touch me." he says out of breath.

my free hand start to trail down his body, stopping at the front of his jeans.

then the door suddenly bursts open.

"brallon is here-HOLY FUCKING SHIT NO WE ARE NOT." brendon yells. i instantly move away from tyler grabbing both of our shirts. i toss tyler his and he quickly puts his on.

"i'm sorry josh, i told him to knock before we barged in. but he insisted that we 'make an entrance'" dallon said while rolling his eyes and glaring at brendon.

"so how long has this been going on?" brendon smirked gesturing towards tyler. tyler started blushing from embarrassment.

"a couple of weeks." i said smiling at the thought of tyler being mine. "anyways what're you guys doing here?"

"well, we wanted to see if you wanted to hang out and catch up, maybe head down to the carnival later on tonight." brendon said. "unless you want to finish what you were doing and want us to leave."

"no it's fine." i say. "i would love to come, only if tyler is allowed to tag along." gesturing towards him.

"it can be a double date!" dallon screeched excitedly.

"so are you guys up for it?" brendon asked. i looked at tyler, and he nodded his head.

"yeah. just let us change, we'll meet you guys somewhere. just texts us where you're at." i said, brendon nodded.

"we'll see you guys in a bit." dallon beamed, while him and brendon walked out.

"i'm sorry we can't continue where we left off. maybe we can resume this another time." i said, tyler huffed out an okay while i kissed his forehead.

we quickly got out of our pajamas and changed our clothes. i looked at my phone and saw the text from brendon, he told me to meet them at this small diner.

i decide to drive, i feel a little overwhelmed so i hand tyler the aux cord because his music calms me. he plays 'all comes down' by kodaline, i smile and drum the beat on the steering wheel, tyler quietly sings along.