eleven

josh's pov
*one week later*
i wake up excited to go and watch movies with tyler. this past week me and him have gotten pretty close. we're like best friends now.

actually i kinda want to be more than friends. i've only known him for a couple of weeks, but i know i don't like him just as a friend. i want more from him. i just want to hold him, kiss his pink plump lips, call him mine.
i just wish he had the same feeling for me.

i got dressed quickly and told my mom bye. i walked up to tyler's porch and knocked on his door. the door opened slowly and there stood tyler, his eyes looked red and he was sniffing a bit.

"t-tyler are you ok?" i asked. he just nodded his head a gave a small smile. he opened the door wider and motioned me to come in.

"hey tyler if you're not feeling alright then we can skip the movies. tell me what's wrong." i told him.

"it's o-okay joshy. m'fine you're here now. can w-we just watch movies?" he said.

"if it makes you feel better than sure." he nodded and went to go start the movie. i sat down on the couch and got comfortable. tyler left the room for a second and came back with a blanket.

"is it okay i-if we share this b-blanket?" he says, i smile a little and nod my head. he throws the blanket at me and heads to the kitchen. he comes back with a pizza and some snacks. he places the food on the coffee table and sits on the couch.

"thanks for h-hanging out with me josh." he whispers.

"anytime bub, i'm here for you. and if you're feeling down you can call me. i'll answer no matter what time of day it is. okay?"

"okay, thank you. and bub?" he tilts his head to the side.

"bub." i state. he just chuckles and starts the movie.

•••

tyler's pov
it was halfway through the movie when i noticed josh staring at me.

"you know you'll miss the whole movie if you keep staring at me." i smirk and wink at him.

"i don't mind. i'll choose you over jake gyllenhaal any day." he chuckles, i start to blush instantly.

"cute." he whispers.

"s-stop it joshy you're making me blush." i say.

"i should continue then." he smirks. i roll my eyes and pull the blanket closer to me.

"are you cold?" josh asks. i just nod.

"c'mere." he smiles and opens his arms.

"a-are y-you sure?" i ask.

"positive." he beams. i slowly make my way closer to him and fall into his arms. i rest my head on his chest and nuzzle a bit to get comfy. being in josh's arms feels nice, it felt right.

a little while later i feel myself slowly starting to close my eyes. josh lightly moves his fingers up and down my arm, nice and gentle. i start to drift off to sleep.

•••

josh's pov
having tyler in my arms felt amazing. in this moment i feel like a normal teen that has a lil crush. who am i kidding it's more than little, i have a big crush on tyler.

after awhile i notice that he fell asleep. i smile and place a small kiss to his forehead and try to take a nap too.

*few hours later.*

i wake up before tyler and feel awful. i don't want to wake him up but i feel sick to my stomach. i slowly unwrap tyler from me and attempt to find the bathroom. once i did i immediately throw up. the sight is not pretty, i notice a little bit of blood and panic. that's when another round starts to come up.

"hey josh are you okay in there?" i hear a voice from outside the door. i clean myself up and open the door. tyler stood there with panic in his eyes.

"i'm n-not feeling well. i think i'm g-gonna head home." i say shakily.

"o-okay. i hope you feel better." tyler says.

"thanks for everything tyler." i kiss his forehead and head out the door. i leave tyler a blushing confused mess. i feel bad. i hurry back home and call for my mom.

"mom! MOM!" i yell.

"what is it josh?" i hear.

"HOSPITAL NOW. SOMETHINGS WRONG." i hear a loud noise and my mom hurrying to me. we head out the door and rush to the car. i get in and she starts driving. i start to feel my eyes shut.

•••

tyler's pov
i look out my window and see josh and his mom rush to her car. josh looks really pale and lifeless. i start panicking.

please, let him be ok. i need him.

•••

a/n: short filler chapter sorry. the next one might be longer. it might be posted tonight or tomorrow. thanks for the reads and votes. also this is not edited so sorry for any mistakes.