Chapter Five

~Sang~

I make my way out of the attic space even though all I want to do is climb back in, snuggle up in my bean bag chair and continue reading the book which surprises me but I'm also curious as to what Gabriel is doing here. I'm pretty sure that Luke told me it was he and North staying tonight. I must have misheard him.

I get to my feet in my room and go over to my bedroom door. Opening it, I let out a squeak of surprise when Gabriel's face comes into view. He's standing frozen in place looking down the hall. Poking my head out the door to see what has his attention, I'm surprised to see that all of them are here, even Owen and Sean. I frown when I realize they are all looking at whatever is in North's hand, looking a little shocked.

Nudging past Gabriel, North comes into view and he's staring down at his phone, eyes wide, mouth hanging open. Everyone else's faces are similar. Then it clicks as to what he's looking at. There is only one possible reason why he would be looking down at his phone like that when all nine -I quickly count each boy in my head- are here. "Oh dear god." I whisper. I'm pretty sure I'm blushing scarlet right now.

The sound of my voice causes all nine sets of eyes to turn to me. I'm now pretty sure I'm glowing under the intensity of their stares. I lock eyes with North. "Please tell me that is not the camera to the attic up on your phone." My eyes are pleading with him. A guilty look crosses his face and he jerks his head in a nod. I'm immediately pushing by Sean and Luke to get into the bathroom because I'm so embarrassed right now. I'm just about to shut the door when Luke puts his foot in the way to stop it from closing.

"Sang. It's okay." He whispers to me.

"No. No it's not okay. I can't ever have any privacy and now you all know I was reading a book that I would never have even thought about ever reading if it wasn't for Erica and I'll admit, now I'm curious. I want to know what happens." I'm not sure if it's possible but if it is then my face is so red. I can feel the heat of my blush on my ears and my neck.

"Oy. Move." Gabriel bellows. Luke moves out the way but keeps his foot there. Gabriel's kind, gentle blue eyes lock on mine. "Let me come in, Trouble. We'll talk." He says it so softly that I believe him. He only wants to talk. I nod my head and open the door so he can come in. He immediately shuts it and slides down it until he's sitting on his butt. He grabs my wrist and pulls me down into his lap. His arms go around my waist and I bury my head into his neck, inhaling his sweet musky scent of the day. "What were you using google for, Trouble?"

My eyes widen. I clear my throat once. Twice. And a third time. "Floggers." I whisper. "How did you know?"

"North." We say together. Stupid question I thought. "He was worried that you were going to have a look at porn or something."

"How did you know I was reading it?" I ask, curious.

"Erica. She said you were reading a book she loaned you. An interesting book. And when I saw her reading the second one, it just kind of fucking clicked in my head." He raises a hand and uses his fingers to tilt my chin up so I'm looking up at him. "And you want to know something Trouble?" He doesn't wait for an answer. "I couldn't be more fucking proud of you for being curious. For wanting to know these things. Probably not in the same way Christian Grey does it but I understand curiosity. Shit, all nine of us have been there before. You're just a late bloomer."

"You're proud of me for being curious?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Hell yeah I am." He grins. "I was wondering to myself how long it would fucking take for you to start getting curious. I mean, you have nine horny hot boyfriends -me being the hottest of course-" he winks at me and I giggle. "And you also see shit loads of stuff at school. But Trouble, these books are intense. If you want to read them, I'm not going to object. I'll enjoy watching your face flush, a slow smile spreading across your lip when it gets to the good parts."

"Have you read them?" I ask, curious as to how he knows.

"Too right I've read them. My step-Mom kept leaving her copies lying about and I was curious, just like you are." He smiles at me. "All I'm saying Trouble is if you want to read them, I want you to ask me or one of the others questions -if you have any- even if they don't know half of the shit that's in that book because those books give you ploanedy of fine detail."

"Thank you, Meanie." I lean up and kiss him on the lips quickly, pulling back, I remember the scene in the elevator. "Meanie, what are your thoughts to me doing this?" His eyes snap down to my lips as I bring my bottom one in between my teeth.

He playfully growls and brings his face close to mine. Before kissing me he whispers, "I want to bite that fucking lip, Trouble." I giggle as he kisses me, making me release my bottom lip. He quickly brings it in between his own teeth and I can't help but let a moan slip as his teeth gently pull on it, grazing the sensitive skin. "Fuck. That is sexy as fuck." I laugh before pulling him to me and kissing him properly, tongues and all.