Chapter ThirtyThree

A/N: I couldn't do it. I couldn't leave you guys hanging any longer. This means one update tomorrow though. Enjoy!

~Owen POV~

I'm having a really hard time keeping myself under control. My cock is hard in my jeans, straining against the tough material giving me no room. Sang, the love of my life is an incredibly beautiful girl. She just has the most amazing body, small curves in the right place, the perfect sized breasts and well-toned globes. I'm itching to touch her, to get her naked and on my bed but I want to see what her reaction will be like to me being like this in the bedroom.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind her saying she'll never want to do it ever again. For Sang, I'd be happy to having sex, making love, in between the sheets, as long as she's the one I'm making love with. She's all that matters.

I walk to stand behind her again. Bringing my hands up, I unhook her bra and let it fall to the floor from her limp arms. Every now and then I would see her fingers twitch which causes me to smile. She's itching to touch me as much as I am her. I bend down and pick up the bra along with the silk shirt that is still at her feet before putting them in the pile of her clothes I have started. I would have picked up the shirt sooner but I needed to look at her, take her in, memorize every tiny inch of her beautiful, incredible body.

Still standing behind her, I bring my hands around her waist and up until I'm cupping her perfect mounds. Her head falls back onto my shoulder and a moan slips from that perfect mouth of hers. Such a wonderful sound, elegant. Just like her. I cup her breasts and massage them gently in my hands, my fingers purposely skimming across her hard nipples.

Slipping my hands down her belly, I slip a hand into her panties, running a finger up and down her wet slit. "You're wet for me." I state. She nods her head against my shoulder. I look down and see that her eyes are focused on me. Good. That's what I like to see. I slip a finger inside her, causing her breath to hitch into her throat. I hook my finger, finding that sweet spot inside her, smiling when a loud moan comes from her those pretty lips of her. She rocks her hips slightly. "Ah, ah, ah." I scold. I smile when she whimpers.

I remove my fingers and then my hand from her panties and bring my finger up to my lips. He eyes following the movement as I slip it in my mouth, licking of the sweetness that is all Sang. I groan. "I've never tasted anything better." I say when removing my finger, looking straight into her lust filled green eyes.

~Sang POV~

"Go to the bed." Owen commands in that voice that he uses to get the attention of the boys when they're not paying any attention, however, there is a slight change to it and I smirk to myself when I realize that it's because it's laced with desire. I lift my head from Owen's shoulder and pull away from him and go over to the bed. "Kneel on the edge." I do as I'm told, wondering what's about to happen.

My feet that still have my shoes on and the bottom of my legs hang from the bed, my knees burying deep into the soft mattress. "Put your chest down onto the mattress but keep your ass in the air." Inhaling a small deep breath I do as I'm told, putting my head to the side throughout the process so I can look up at the black and white violin picture.

His large soft hands start kneading at my bum, gripping it tightly before massaging it gently. He hooks his finger into the string of my thong and moves it over to the side and then rubs a finger at that dark hole. "Has anyone been here before?" I nod my head. "Will you let me here?" I nod my head again, the silk of the sheets soft against my skin. "Good, because I want to be here too. But not today. Another time. I promise." I don't respond. "I'm going to spank you now, just so I can see that ass lovely and pink." I bite down onto my bottom lip.