Chapter TwentyThree

~Sean~

Complete, fucking lie. I know what's wrong with me. I'm turned on, horny as damn hell and seeing her, sitting in that chair with that small smile dressed out in a white tank-top with a purple and black shirt hanging over her shoulders, unbuttoned, a short denim skirt that reaches mid-thigh with white gladiator saddles on her tiny feet is...distracting really, really distracting. And now, she's in my lap. I'm losing my mind, I'm sure of it. I can't tell you how many times I've had a cold shower over the last few days.

I can feel her breath against my neck and smell the weird smelling shampoo that Gabe most likely gave her to keep her hair in good condition as her hair falls into my face a little. I hold her close to me, ignoring the way her body molds with mine perfectly. She's perfect full stop.

"Nothing is wrong with you Sean." She pulls away and gazes into my eyes. I gaze back into hers wondering when the day will be I'll ever get free of them, when I'd be able to look away but I know that will be never because I know I'll love this beautiful girl until the day I die. "So what birth control do you want me on, Doc?"

"What one would you like to go on Pookie?" My hand rests on her bare thigh, my thumb stroking slowly over her silky smooth flesh. It's so soft.

She shrugs, "What is there?"

I the start going through the different birth controls. I explain side effects if any and how reliable they are. I then have to ask her if she has indeed used protection every time and she then had to clarify that she has indeed used a colorful condom every time she had intercourse with one of my brothers. At least I know she's telling the truth not that I don't trust her, because I do- with her knowing we all have colored condoms thanks to Gabe and Luke.

After a long discussion, the whole time her fingers playing with the hair at the nape of my neck and my thumb stroking over her thigh, we agree on the injection, that way she won't forget to take the pill which may happen with how busy we get or even distracted. She also said that she could set up a reminder on her phone every ten to twelve weeks for another shot.

I leave the room momentarily to collect what I need. Entering the room again I find Sang perched up on the top of my desk. "So, where do I need to have this injection?" She asks, completely ignoring the fact that looking at her like that on my desk is sending all my blood pumping through my veins to my pants. I can feel my dick stirring to life. She's looks so beautiful and sexy all at the same time.

"Didn't I tell you?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. Yeah, I so totally didn't tell her those purposely. She shakes her head, raising an eyebrow but for unknown reason I have a feeling she already knows. "In...the um...buttocks."

She smirks and I immediately know that she knew where the injection went. "You're going to see my butt, Sean?" I nod mutely, making my way over to the desk...AFTER locking the door and closing the blinds. I pull open a drawer in my desk and remove a pair of gloves. I slide them on and then start filling up the needle cartridge. Sang jumps down from the desk, not moving her eyes from mine as she lifts her skirt around her waist. I force my eyes to stay looking at hers. "It's okay, Dr. Sean. You can look." I'm amused with the confidence that my Pookie has gained. I love it and I love that damn book so fucking much right now.

Slowly my eyes drop down, taking in the skirt at her waist before I see small triangle covering her up in a purple lace.

Fuck a semi, I have an Instant damn fucking hard on.

~Sang~

Sean's eyes linger at my panties. I didn't purposely wear the purple ones when I dressed this morning, they just happened to be the first ones I picked up out of the drawer in my section of Victor's closet. I can't believe that I am purposely seducing him but when we were talking different birth controls, his thumb kept stroking my thigh, sending me crazy.