Chapter FortyTwo

-Sang-

A hand is immediately wrapping around my throat, tilting my head back and smashing their lips down onto mine. I open my mouth, reeling in the familiar smell of Sean. Someone comes to my right side, pressing themselves against me, Sean and Silas. I reach for them, sliding my hands down the toned abdomen until my hand meets with a waist band on a pair of jeans. Luke.

I tug on them, telling him what I want him to do just as another person presses at my other side. I do the same to them but instead of running my hand down a bare chest, I'm running my hand down a button down shirt. I break away from Sean's kissing, allowing him to trail his lips down my neck as I tilt my head and look to my left, just as Luke presses his bare erection into my hand. I eagerly grip him, stroking him up and down.

I smile at Kota and tug on his trousers. "Off." I tell him. He grins and does as I ask. My hand is yanked from Luke and I'm about to protest but then I notice Sean, Kota and Luke stepping back as Silas picks me and settles himself into the chair. Sean is immediately in front of me and yanking down my shorts along with my panties. It's then I notice that Silas is bare. I didn't even realize he removed his jeans.

I relax back into Silas, reaching out for Luke and Kota. They both slip into my hands and I'm immediately wrapping my hands tight around then as Sean thrusts two fingers into me causing me to let out a loud long groan of pure pleasure. He looks behind me to Silas. "Is he going to fit?"

I know what he's on about and I'm jumping in before Silas can. "I'll be fine." Sean's eyes snap to mine, asking if I'm sure. "I'll be fine, if I'm not, I'll say something." Sean nods and then removes his fingers from me as he starts spreading my wetness down. Luke and Kota thrust gently into the closed first I have made around them as they watch what Sean and Silas are doing.

Sean starts pressing at my back hole and I relax even more into Silas, gently pushing as he slips a finger inside. "More, Sean." I whisper. He look up to me once more, asking if I'm okay but I'm just as eager as him right now so I nod my head. He looks back down and then I feel another finger pressing in and I allow it to slide through. Then he's scissoring me, stretching me. I bite down hard on my bottom lip, drawing blood most likely and relish in the pleasure I'm receiving.

"Do you need Lube?" Silas asks.                                                                                                       

Sean shakes his head. "No, she's soaked. Give me a couple of more seconds to stretch her and when I move, slip inside and wet yourself down while I strip down." I feel Silas nod and I tilt my head to the side Luke is on and watch as his shaft slips in and out of my fist. I watch the pre-cum on the hood pooling and I lick my lips, wanting a taste. I gently pull him towards me by his erection and then slip him in my mouth.

I reach for his hand now. I have let him go from my hand and place it on my head, telling him with my eyes to thrust him in and out. He nods his understanding and starts gently thrusting in and out of my mouth, not hard and fast, slow and gentle at the moment, the same pace he was going with my hand.

I gasp around him when Silas thrusts inside my core, hard and fast. "So wet, so warm, so tight. So fucking perfect, Aggele." I moan around Luke and lift my hips, wanting more. He holds my hips hard and then starts going in and out of me at a brutal pace. My moaning around Luke makes him speed up, sliding himself in and out of my mouth faster but not harder. A hand goes around my wrist of the free hand that was holding Luke and another erection was placed into it. I open my closed eyes, not realizing I had closed them and lock my eyes onto baby blue. Gabriel. I grip him and he starts thrusting in and out.

I briefly hear Sean telling Silas to do it and I brace myself when I feel his head at me. Silas turns his head to whisper in my ear. "Relax Aggele. I'm lubricated from your juices, you'll stretch. Relax and accept me." I nod and relax into him allowing him to enter me ever so slowly, stretching me further as he goes. Everyone keeps moving. Gabriel and Kota continue to thrust in my hands, Luke continue to slip in and out of my mouth as we wait for Silas to enter me fully. "So perfect." He whispers once he's settled all the way in me.