Chapter TwentyOne

~Sang~

Winter by Vivaldi playing on the piano wakes me from a dreamless sleep. I love that I don't have nightmares anymore. I have no worries in my life at the moment which means I don't dream about dragons and zombies. Peeling my eyes open I find Victor's room dark but I can see his silhouette over by the piano as it's lit up with the street lights and the full moon shining through the window.

He finished the wonderful piece before going into another. I don't recognize it. Slowly I sit up and get off the bed. I know Victor senses I'm awake. I'm glad he keeps on playing the song and that my approach doesn't distract him.

The only thing he does is move over on the piano seat so I can sit down beside him. I rest my head on his shoulder, watching as his fingers glide over the keys. His head is bowed down watching his own fingers. It's mesmerizing watching him play. You can't tell he's had years of practice. It's not often I hear Victor play but when I do, I cherish the moment.

As he pressed the last key I whisper. "That was beautiful."

He smiles, his eyes lighting up a little. "It's just something I've been working on." His eyes lock onto mine. "I didn't mean to wake you. I couldn't sleep."

"I know. I felt you turning and shuffling around." I remember feeling him getting into bed and then him twisting and turning trying to get comfortable hut he couldn't. He then climbed out as I fell back to sleep.

"You did?"

"Yeah, I did." I smile up him. His eyes go down to my lips. I close my eyes, pouting my lips slightly for a kiss. He chuckles, but obliges by bringing his soft gentle lips down on mine. He tastes like toothpaste and him. It's a wonderful taste, addicting like the other boys, a taste I'll never get tired of. I open my mouth for him, welcoming his tongue as it dives into my mouth, hungrily, desperate, lovingly. The best thing about Victor's kisses is he doesn't have one. He has several different ones. This one is different to the others.

He wraps an arm around my waist and lifts me up. I turn my body so my legs are apart, standing over his legs, my butt making music on the piano as I slide against it. I cup his face in my hands, still kissing him with all I have. His hands are resting on my hips, his fingers lightly tapping away. I run my fingers through his hair. It's still a little damp. "I love you Princess." He whispers against my lips. He rests his head on my belly.

"I love you too." I tell him, running my fingers through his hair, massaging his scalp as I do so. His breathing is heavy and his hands are clutching my hips tightly. "Are you okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah...it's just...I need to...control myself." He clears his throat over his stuttering. "It's getting...so hard now. I fantasize about you...all the damn time even if I don't want too." He lifts his head and looks up into my eyes, his eyes starting to blaze. "I love you...so much Sang, it hurts sometimes. It hurts how much I love you."

A silent tear slides down my cheek. One thing Victor does have is a way with words. They all do but something about Victor saying it is so much more wonderful. North gets his feelings out by arguing. Gabriel does it by walking away, arguing a little and then talking. Luke tells me with sign language what he's feeling. Kota tells me with just a look. Silas tells me in Greek. But words like that coming from Victor's lips, with his baritone voice, is just amazing. "I'm so glad you have a piece of my heart Victor. So glad you do. I've wanted to give it away, share my love with someone for so long and I get to do that, I get to give the love I have to nine of you and I've never had my heart feel so full before. It amazes me that it's even possible."

"How you've put up with us all for this long, I'll never know, Princess. But don't leave me...not now. I wouldn't be able to bear it."

"Never. I'm here forever." I tell him before placing my lips back over his. He gets to his feet, not breaking the kiss, pushing the bench back with his legs as he does so. Lifting me by my waist, he places me on the piano keys, causing notes to start floating for it. I let out a giggle refusing to break the contact.