Chapter Eight

~North~

Because I'm North fucking Taylor and I secretly have a soft heart, I sit on the edge of Sang's bed when she tells me to after dragging me up to her room. I hate how I become so soft when I'm around her. Something about her calms me instantly when I'm mad, makes me do as I'm told -only by her- and melts me into a puddle of goo whenever I'm around her. I try to stay mad, but it's impossible. I try to resist her small demand, but it's impossible. I try not to melt into a puddle of goo -I imagine it being a heart shape because she's the heart in my life- but it's fucking impossible.

How she's does it, I'll never know. I hate it though when my brothers throw her at me so I don't get mad at them. That irritates the shit out of me. But a hug from my Sang Baby to calm me down because one of my brother pissed me off? How can I refuse that? Exactly, I can't.

"North, please hear me out." She whispers. A hand hovers at her chest right over her heart, the tips of her fingers slowly stroking the area.

"I'm listening Baby." I tell her, getting a little distracted by the way the top she's wearing dances across her perfect thighs as she starts to pace.

"Okay, so...I was reading the book." A slight blush starts on her cheeks. "And...urm...this ache formed in my lower stomach and I kept clenching my thighs together...and...urm I guess I was..." She clears her throat. "...turned on a little. Whatever it is. Feeling frisky. Horny. Whatever. And urm...I came down to find you...and Luke but only Luke was there. He asked what was wrong and...I told him. He figured out that I needed a...urm...release." She frowns at the word but continues. "And urm...he well...did the job as you know." She stops and stands in front of me. Her face is as bright as the China flag. "I think you know. Maybe. I don't know. I didn't mean for it to get that far, but it did. And urm...I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry Baby?" I ask, getting to my feet so I can stand in front of her.

"Because...well...I don't know. Maybe you should have been my first. Or Kota. Or Nathan. I don't know. It was my first time...and...yeah. I don't have a clue."

I'm careful with the words I use. "I...I don't care about who you gave yourself to first Baby." Yeah I fucking do but I won't admit to that. Secretly I wanted to be her first. "All I care about is having you to in every way you'll let me have you. I love you Sang Baby. And yeah, it's fucking shit sometimes that I have to share you with my best friends, my brothers because we're always having to share you, split our time when I wish I could have you to myself. But when I'm away, at least I know you're safe with someone I trust then alone. I wouldn't change the relationship we all have with you because you're it now. You're the star in our group. You're our light when it's dark." I don't think I've ever heard such words come out of my mouth. If the others knew how soft I was being right now they'd take the piss out of me.

"I love you too, North." She whispers before throwing herself at me. My arms circle around her waist and I bury my head in her neck. I cringe a little when I catch Luke's vanilla, sex deprived fucking scent on her -fucking girl- but her hugs are the complete best and I would always have them with her, even if she smelled like one or more of my brothers.

"I'm not going to lie Baby. I was a little mad. But that's just me. Everything sets me off when it involves you. But I'm here Baby, I'm not going anywhere. You mean everything to me, Sang."

Pulling back she gazes up at me with those beautiful green eyes of hers. I could get lost in those fucking eyes every day for the rest of my life. She tilts her head to the side, a small frown on her face as she thinks about something for a moment. "North..."

"Yes..." I feel my own frown form on my face.

"Have you had sex before?" The question doesn't surprise me. Not at all. I was expecting it at some point whether it was now, next week, next month or next fucking year, I knew it would come. I close my eyes and nod my head. I hear her inhale a sharp breath but I couldn't lie to her. I won't lie to her, ever. I refuse too, it's as simple as that. I wonder if she asked Luke the same question. "When?"