Chapter Twenty

~Sang~

Arriving at Victor's, I find that Kota, Owen and Luke are here. Luke is immediately pulling me onto his lap. He buries his face then pulls away with a cringing face. "You stink of Gabe's perfume of the week and Nathan." I blush furiously. Luke gives me a knowing smirk before kissing me on the lips. It's was only a peck, but it was a welcoming kiss.

I turn to Victor. "Can I go and have a bath please? While you talk Academy stuff." I thought I would offer. It's better than getting kicked out the room.

"Go ahead Princess." Victor says. I climb out of Luke's lap and go over to give him a kiss. "Your clothes are in the closet." I nod, muttering a thanks. I kiss all my boys on the way out, telling them I love them and that I'll see them after my bath.

I make my way to Victor's bathroom. I turn the water on in the large tub first before going back into his room to go to his closet. I collect some clean clothes, underwear, shorts and one of North's black t-shirts. I want to wear something loose fitting.

Going back into the bathroom, I add bubble bath to the water, collect a couple of towels and place them on the side of the bath. I strip down and slide into the bath. Sitting back I relax. I'm starting to feel a little sore now. I find the water soothing, relaxing and warming. I don't know how long I lay there before I finally sat up and washed my hair with the special shampoo Gabriel leaves here and then I condition.

Climbing out of the bath, I dry of slide on my panties and North's black t-shirt. Ignoring my shorts, I leave the bathroom and go straight to Victor's bed. Pulling the covers away, I climb in and snuggle, pulling the cover up to my chin. I don't know how it's possible but I find my eyes dropping closed...

~Victor~

We've sat around for nearly two hours writing up reports, finalizing information on the few assignments we have been on. This is one thing I do hate. I hate filling out the forms, writing a six, seven page report when the assignment is done especially when nothing happened on them.

Checking my paperwork one last time, I sign my name before handing it over to Mr. Blackbourne. "Here." I say.

"Thank you, Mr. Morgan."

I stand from my seat. "I'm going to check on Sang." It's been a while since she went for a bath. Leaving the others doing whatever it is they're doing with their own paper work, I go into my room. The first thing I notice is the tiny body lying across my bed. Her leg is hooked over the quilt while she hugs a pillow under her head. She's wearing one of North's t-shirts and I can't help but notice the white lace panties she's wearing. Nothing else. I mentally slap myself.

I shouldn't be looking at her like that while she sleeps.

Going over to the bed, I sit on the edge and smooth the hair away from her face, hooking it behind her ear. Bending down, I place a gentle kiss on her temple. "I love you, Princess." I tell her, just because I can. It feels so good to tell her I love her.

She smiles a little, sighing. "Hmm, I love you too, Victor."

I can't help but grin, happy knowing that she knows it was me. That makes my day. Kissing her on the temple once more, I get up and leave my room closing the door behind me.

Back in the den, five heads lift and look in my direction. "She's asleep. She can stay here tonight with me." I tell them.

"Good. You can take her to see Dr. Green in the morning at the hospital. If she's now..." Mr. Blackbourne clears his throat. "If she's now sexually active, she needs to be protected." I nod my head in understanding. "Sean will be ready whenever you're ready to go so don't rush her in the morning."

"Okay." I tell him. Looking at my brothers I ask, "Is everyone done?"

"Trying to get rid of us Vic?" Gabe says, wiggling his eyebrows.

I blush, but ignore it. "Yes. I want to go to bed and cuddle close to the sleeping Princess that's in it."

Kota nods his head. "I'm done. I'm tired anyway." He turns his head to Gabe and Luke. "Where are you two staying tonight?"

"Well, if I can't stay here then I'm staying at Nate's." Luke says, grinning.

"Oy. Yeah, I'll do the same." Gabe turns to Mr. Blackbourne. "What do we have to do tomorrow?"

Mr. Blackbourne shakes his head. "Nothing. Go to the Diner if needed. Be with Miss Sorenson if she wants the company." We nod our heads in agreement. After ten more minutes of finalizing and more paperwork, Mr. Blackbourne, Kota, Nathan, Gabe and Luke leave. Turning off the lights in the den, I go back into my room.

Sang is still snoozing so I go into my closet, get a change of clothes and then go and shower.