Chapter 3

"W-why...?" Ruka stuttered. "He fooled us... all of us... even you," Ruki replied.  Ruka was in a state of confusion. "You know that day when he saved you from the lab? The truth is he only did that for his own benfit," Ruki explained. "That's true M neko-chan~! He did that so he can attain your blood!" Kou suddenly exclaimed. "Royal blood? Tch! You've got to be kidding me!" Yuma shouted as he grabbed Ruka's chin. "Why would they pay so much attention on this thing?" Ruka had enough of Yuma's behavior and looked at him straight in the eyes. Yuma gulped when he saw Ruka's bloody red eyes glowing. He let go of her chin and backed away. "Yuma-chan~! You shouldn't treat a princess like that~!" Kou lectured Yuma. "Tch! Princess my ass! Look at her! Does she look like a princess to you!?" Yuma said which made both Kou and Ruki stare at her. Only then that they realized that Ruka was covered in dirt and her clothes were ripped.

Ruki sent Ruka to her chambers where she was commanded to change. She took a quick bath and went outside the bathroom with only a towel covering her. She then saw a figure on her bed. "Dare...?" (Who are you...?) She asked the stranger. The figure rose up and went closer to the light until he was visble. "Ruki... he told me to give this to you..." the man said while holding up a beautiful white dress. Ruka got it and before she could ask for his name he dissappeared into thin air. 'Who was that...?' She asked herself.

When she was done changing she looked at herself in the mirror. She twirled around seeing how she looked in the dress. "You look good so stop looking at the mirror already," a voice said which made Ruka stop. Yuma was leaning at the door with his arms over his chest. "Sleep now before you catch a cold," Yuma said before closing the door. "But... Im already cold..." Ruka whispered to herself.