[Yui Ending]

Ruka quietly went closer to Karl Heinz and tugged his sleeves. "What is it Princess Elizabeth? Have you chosen already?" Heinz asked. Ruka shook her head and said, "No... but... I want to.... see Yui... before choosing..." This surprised Heinz but soon enough he agreed.

"This is Yui's house?" Heinz asked, getting out of the car. Ruka gently nodded before walking close to Yui's house. She looks back at Heinz but he just stood beside the car and signalled her to go in.

"Yui...?" Ruka spoke as she opened the door. No one answered so she just entered on her own.

As she walked around to find Yui, she heard coughing. She immediately followed the noise and finally led her to Yui's room.

When she opened the door the scene truly shocked her. Yui was on the floor, clutching her chest as she coughed out blood.

"Yui! What's wrong!?" Ruka shouted as she ran beside Yui. Yui couldn't speak so Ruka decided to just carry her and bring her outside.

"Heinz! Open the door!" Ruka shouted to the confused Heinz. He obediently opened the car door and helped Ruka place Yui in.

"What's wrong with her?" Heinz asked as he drove to the nearest hospital. Ruka took a glance at Yui before saying, "I don't know...."

》》》

Ruka kept walking in circles as she waited for the doctor. The doctor finally came and she immediately greeted him.

"It seems that Ms. Komori required a rare disease called Heamorrhage Vampirnism," The doctor explained. Ruka stood quietly and listened to every word he said. "Because of constant blood loss, Her heart increased the blood that it pumps out. Even though she does not need the excessive blood, her heart still pumps it out of habit. This is a very dangerous disease and she could die any moment," The doctor continued. Ruka looked up to him with tears almost falling from her eyes as she said, "What should we do?" The doctor glanced at his documents before replying with, "We can do a heart transplant but she still has a high risk of dying during the operation."

Ruka finally let the tears fall down her cheeks. She didn't know what to do. She couldn't just Yui die like this.

Suddenly, she felt a hand grab her shoulder. "Please do the operation. I will pay for everything," Heinz said. "Karl Heinz..." Ruka whispered as she stared at the man she always considered her hero. "Because of this, I now know where your heart truly lays. Don't worry about my family and choose who you really love," Heinz said. This over joyed Ruka so she hugged the man in front of her and kept saying, "Thank you..."

"Yui...?" Ruka whispered, waking up the sleeping maiden. "Ru-" before you could even say Ruka's name, Ruka already planted her lips on hers. "R-Ruka!" Yui panicked.

"I love you

"I love you... Yui..." Ruka said while holding Yui's hand. "What? You have a lot of choices but you chose a woman in her 30s with a deadly disease," Yui said with a bitter chuckle.

"You never know.... Tomorrow I might just be a corpse. You better think this over Ruka," Yui said bitterly. "No!" Ruka exclaimed which shocked Yui.

"I would rather have a day with you in it than an eternity without..." Ruka said while looking passionately at Yui.

This made Yui cry so much that Ruka had to wipe her tears. "I-I love you too R-Ruka! Ever since that K-Kiss I couldn't forget you! Even when I-I left the mansion!" Yui sobbed on Ruka's chest. Ruka embraced Yui and then gave her a passionate kiss before saying, "Me too..."

Koneko-chans: hey! Why is Yui's ending longer than the others??? How about my babies???

Author: You can't blame me. I have my own ships to sail too.

Koneko-chans: Okay. You got a point. How about that heamo-something disease? Is it real?

Author: Nope! It's completely made up so don't bother searching it on the internet.

Koneko-chans: great! Last question. Is this the last ending?

Author: Nope! There is still one more and I think you can very much guess who it is.