Chapter 19

"Are you sure about that?" Ruki asked the raged brothers. "And what do you mean about that?" Reiji said as he lifted his glasses. "Haven't you noticed that she doesn't know any of you?" Ruki said stating the obvious. The brother's blood boiled and blood lust could be sensed. "What the fuck did you do?!" The youngest shouted. "Hmm~~ i dunno~ maybe put a drug from here and there~" Kou said as he lifted his shoulders. "I'll kill you...." Shu said as he step out of the shadows. He suddenly pulled Yuma's collar and shouted, "I'll fucking kill all of you!!!!"

"Azusa.....?" A soft voice was heard. All the Sakamaki brothers then quickly hid behind the trees. "What is it Ruka....?" Azusa asked as if everything was normal. "I...um... what are you doing out here....?" The girl said. "Nothing M neko-chan~ we just wanted to have some fresh air before going to bed~" Kou chirped as he placed an arm around Ruka. Suddenly breaking of twigs was heard in the forest. "What was that....?" Ruka asked. "Maybe a bird or something" Yuma shrugged.

"How dare he touch ore-sama's possession!!!????" Ayato shoutwhispered as he broke the branch next to him.

"Go to bed now before you get a cold," Ruki suggested as he led her to the door. Before leaving he glared at the forest where certain people also glared back.