Chapter 11

Kou and Ruka were soaking wet when they arrived home. Kou was carrying Ruka in his arms because she did not have enough strength to walk.

"What happened?" Ruki immidiately asked once he saw the pair. Kou suddenly felt fear. "We-" he was suddenly cut off by Ruka saying, "We just went for a swim..." Ruki raised his eyebrows because of suspicion. "Then can you explain why all of your clothes are soaking wet?" Ruki asked which Ruka replied with, "We forgot to bring a bathing suit..." Ruki was about to asked more questions but saw how cold the pair was so he let it slide.

"Hey... ummm... thanks..."Kou whispered so only Ruka can hear. "Huh? About what...?" Ruka asked. "You know... for lying to Ruki,"
"It wasn't a lie... we DID go there for a swim and we DID forget our bathing suit..." Ruka defended.

Ruka was in her room drying herself when she heard a loud noise from down stairs. "Where the hell is she!!??" She heard a voice. Suddenly her door opened and Azusa entered. Azusa grabbed her and took her to a room. "Please... stay here..." Azusa said. "Whats happening...?" Asked Ruka but Azusa couldn't reply. Before Ruka can ask once again Azusa already left. She stayed in the room while hearing loud noises from outside. When it finally stopped she heard one voice say, "Let's just kill them." When she heard that she immidiately exited her room and went downstairs.

Once she got down she saw a sight she have never seen before. The Mukami brothers were all bloody and laid lifelessly on the floor. Anger rose inside of her when she saw the people who commited this unjust doing. The Sakamaki brothers.