[Reiji Ending]

Reiji was just doing his usual routine until he heard his door open. He saw Ruka slowly open the door. "Oh, Ruka good timing," Reiji said as he fixed his materials. he sat on his couch and signaled Ruka to sit across him. "How was the medicine I gave you? Did it have any side effects?" Reiji asked. Ruka smiled and replied, "It's okay... but... Im having some problems..." Ruka's statement worried Reiji so he immediately asked, "What is wrong?" Ruka played with her fingers before replying, "Ever since you gave it to me.... I've been experiencing pain in my chest."

 Even though Reiji didn't really have much experience with love, he recognize the feeling which Ruka described because... he is experiencing it too. "This troublesome girl... making me feel like that stupid Subaru..." Reiji mumbled to himself.

He took a glance at Ruka and saw her tilt her head

He took a glance at Ruka and saw her tilt her head. "Uhhh... how do I explain this...." Reiji spoke. A sudden idea finally popped in his head. 

He stared at Ruka and Ruka also stared at him. he walked up to Ruka and bent down to reach her level. They both stared at each other's eyes until Reiji's face went closer and closer. Soon enough both of their lips touched each other. After what seemed like forever, Reiji finally broke the kiss. He stood up straight and asked, "Ruka... what do you feel?" Ruka kept her head down while saying, "I feel like... my heart is gonna explode..." Reiji sighed and said, "Still don't know what that means?"

It took a few minutes for Ruka to realize everything. "L-love...?" Ruka asked. Reiji smiled at Ruka's realization and thought she was very cute. "I... love Reiji...?"Ruka asked to herself. Reiji pulled Ruka up and said, "I don't know... do you?" Ruka's face then turned red so she hid it by pushing her head on Reiji's chest. "I do...." Ruka whispered. Reiji heard her reply so he chuckled and wrapped his arms around Ruka while saying, "I love you too... with all my heart."