Chapter 23

"Ruka!!!" A male's voice shouted. Ruka stayed on the ground as she held her head. The male rushed to Ruka's side while helping her stand. "Are you happy with this now?" Heinz said but the male avoided eye contact. "Azusa.... my head hurts so much.... I can't anymore....." Ruka said before she fell unconcious. "Ruka...." Azusa said as guilt fell all over him.

He carried Ruka to the hallway where he saw Reiji. Before Reiji can speak Azusa gave Ruka to him and he immediatly supported Ruka. He also gave a small peice of paper before disappearing.

"This couldn't be...?" Reiji said as his eyes widen while staring at the paper. "Rei- why is Ruka here?" Ayato said in surprise while clutching his side. "I'll explain later. For now let me treat that wound," Reiji said while carrying Ruka to a room. "I'll kill that french fry," Ayato whispered to himself.

"How are the others?" Reiji asked Ayato while dabbing medecine to his stab wound. "Shu was badly injured before I left but the others only had minor injuries even though the Mukami used silver weapons," Ayato explained.

Right after treating Ayato, Reiji proceeded in following what was written in the paper Azusa gave him. Thankfully, Reiji had all the ingredients that the potion need. After finishing the potion, he gently injected it to Ruka.

"Welcome back Ruka."