[Kanato Ending]

Ruka's soft footsteps were heard as she went on her way to Kanato's room. she knocked softly and spoke, "Kanato...?" The door opened revealing a slightly sleepy Kanato. "Sorry... did I wake you up...?" Ruka spoke softly while Kanato rubbed his eyes. "It's okay Ruka-chan... what brings you here?" Kanato replied. Ruka blushed as she slowly handed a teddy bear. "T-Teddy???" Kanato reacted right away after he saw the details of the bear. "It wouldn't be fair if only Elizabeth was reincarnated right...?" Ruka spoke as she tried to hide her blushing face. Kanato slowly grabbed Teddy and said, "Thank you Ruka-chan... thank you so much.."

After the encounter Ruka soon left leaving Kanato and Teddy alone

After the encounter Ruka soon left leaving Kanato and Teddy alone. "Ne... Teddy... don't you think Ruka-chan is just so adorable?" Kanato spoke as he held Teddy up. He then realized something was stuck on Teddy. "A paper?" He asked himself as he took it out. The paper had words written to it:

I love you... Kanato

As soon as he read every word he dropped the paper and started to run through the hall. He then saw a glimpse of red walking slowly. He caught up with it and grabbed it's shoulder. They both stopped and Kanato held his knees and tried to breathe normally. "I-I love y-you too... I love you so m-" Kanato suddenly stopped speaking when he raised his head. His eyes was greeted by a pissed off Ayato. "Tsk! so she chose you huh? Good for you bro. She's there over the garden," Ayato spoke.

"Ruka-chan!!!!" Kanato shouted that made Ruka turn. "Kana-" Ruka was cut off by Kanato's lips on her's. Kanato broke the kiss and smiled. "I love you too Ruka-chan," Kanato said before hugging Ruka. Ruka was shock but then she smiled knowing she chose the right one for her.