Chapter 13

Ruka stood in the mIddle of the darkness not knowing what to do. "Hello...?" She called out. No one answered. She then felt movement behind her. When she looked back she saw a little girl holding a stuff bunny. "How could you...." the little girl spoke gripping the bunny she was holding. The little girl then melted leaving the stuff bunny on the floor. It suddenly moved and said in a very disorted voice, "i thought wE were friends... i loved you.... you didn't even recognize my name.... i bet you forgot me already... i hope you die a very painful and slow death!" The bunny then jumped on Ruka holding a knife and trying to stab her.

Ruka then awoken from the nightmare she was having. She had sweat covering her body and her breathing was abnormal. She didn't understand the dream she had nor did she recognize any of those who appeared in her dreams.

She slowly looked around her surrounding. It was unfamiliar yet somehow it felt nostalgic to her.

When she finally remembered what happened last night she immediatly stood up and searched for an exit. She tried opening the door but it was locked. She then went to the window and tried opening it but it was also locked. Ruka then decided on breaking the window to escape. A loud noise was heard once she kicked the glass. She finally took this opportunity to get out. She then jumped out the balcony not realizing she was on the second floor. This resulted in spraining her ankle.

All the brothers rushed to Ruka's room but what they found was an empty room with broken glass all over the floor. "Shit!" Subaru shouted before jumping off the balcony. All the brothers followed and jumped off the balcony.

"Ruka. Where are you going?" Reiji spoke in a stern voice. Ruka looked back and lazily said, "home..." "but.... this is your home...." Kanato said. "This is ridiculous. Come back Ruka," Shu was about to approach Ruka but Ruka surrounded herself with burning flames. Shu's hand was burned but he was too concern about Ruka to notice. "If you take one more step...I'll kill you... all of you.." Ruka said with her eyes burning with flames. For the first time the brothers felt incredible fear in their hearts. Was it because Ruka' eyes? Was it because of the flames? Was it because Ruka wanted to kill them? Or was it because they were losing the girl they valued the most?

Ruka then ran the opposite direction leaving the brothers trapped in her flames. They couldn't do anything. They let her go again.