Chapter 18

Ruka took a bath to clean herself up but images of what happened earlier flashed through her mind. She didn't like it. The way that man touched her made her sick. She was angry.... disgusted.... and most of all.... scared.

Ruka got out of the bath and started drying herself with a towel. She stared at her reflection through the mirror and notice something on her neck. It was red spots that reached to her chest. The image of the man flashed again in her mind and this time it wouldn't go away. "NOOOOOOOO!" she shouted. The Mukami brothers heard her voice and immediatly teleported to her room. They found her in the bathroom only covered with a towel while continuously screaming, ""GET AWAY FROM ME!! DON'T TOUCH ME! ARRRRRGHHHH!!" The brothers panic since they never saw Ruka in this state. She was often the type to keep her emotions to herself but now they all felt her pain. Pain that was enough to ruin her. Azusa went to Ruka and reached her level. He then pulled her in an embrace while patting her head. "Shhhh... it's alright... you're safe now....." Azusa whispered.

The brothers walked to their rooms but noticed 6 figures outside. They all went outside greeted by familiar faces. "We can't wait any longer.... you must return Ruka to us.... now...." Kanato said as dark aura surrounded them. "If you don't, we might accidentally slice your necks~" Laito added.