Chapter 17

Although Yui already treated Ruka's foot, it seemed like it was going to break again from all the walking she was doing. She couldn't find the Mukami brothers anywhere. 'Did they.... leave me....?' Ruka was so lost at thought that she didn't realize a man was already approaching her.

"What's up cutey~" "Wanna have some fun?" Suddenly the man pushed her to the wall. "Ack!" She screamed in pain. He suddenly put sloppy kisses on her neck while his hands traveled all over Ruka's body. "S-stop!" Ruka shouted as she tried to push the man. 'This isn't good.... I used up too much of my energy walking....' she thought as the man successfully rips her top off. Suddenly a hand grabbed the man's shoulder. "Put your dirty hands off of her..." The albino said as his grip tightened. The man immediatly let got and ran for his life.

Ruka slowly fell on the floor while covering her bare chest. "Hey are you al-" Subaru was cut off when the Mukami brothers suddenly appeared. "Don't you dare touch our M neko-chan!" Kou said while pointing at the albino. The brothers then realized what state Ruka was in which caused fire in the pit of their stomaches. "What did you fucking do!?" Yuma shouted. "I'll kill you...." Azusa whispered with a dark aura. "Shut the fuck up you assholes!" Subaru shouted which caused the brothers to step back. "It's your fault why this happened to Ruka! If you didn't fucking leave her then she wouldn't be in this state!" Subaru shouted with full rage. The brothers somehow felt guilty. Ruki then took off his caught and covered Ruka with it. "I swear I'll get her back! Until then you must at least protect her you shit!" With that Subaru disappeared.

All the brothers gazed at Ruka and felt guilt taking over. 'What have we done......'