Chapter 10

"M neko chan~~~!" Kou greeted Ruka from afar. Ruka turned around and saw Kou skipping towards her. Suddenly Kou grabbed her hand and said, "come I'll show you something!"

"Wow...." Ruka said in awe when she saw the beautiful beach. Kou then took a glance on her and smirked. "Ne! Ne! Let's take a swim M neko chan~!" Kou requested. "But I d-" Ruka was cut off when Kou took of his shirt. Ruka immidiately faced the other side then heard a splash. She then saw Kou in the water and was shouting, "M neko chan~! Join me!" Ruka shook her head but then saw Kou waving his hands and screaming, "Help! Help!" Ruka's eyes widen then she immidiately took off her coat and jumped in the water. She tried swimming towards Kou but her body failed her. She slowly sank deep into the water while a nostalgic feeling came to her. 'Huh...? Why...? Why does this feel so familiar...?' She thought to herself until a hand pulled her.

Kou panicked when he finally got Ruka out of the water. "Sh*t! Sh*t! Are you kidding me!? Ruki is gonna kill me!" Ruki shouted when he didn't hear Ruka breathe. He then started pumping Ruka's chest. After a few minutes Ruka woke up and coughed water. Once she saw Kou she immidiatly hugged him. Kou then heard crying from Ruka which made him worry. "W-why..? Why are you crying?" Kou asked. "I don't know... I just... felt like Im missing something... and hurts when I try to find it..." Ruka said. Kou suddenly flinched since he knows what Ruka is talking about. He doesn't know why but guilt filled him. He patted Ruka's head then whispered, "It's ok if you don't find it.. as long as you have me you don't need anything else." 'Huh..? Huh!? What am I saying!?' Kou thought to himself. Ruka the broke the embrace and stared at Kou. She stared at Kou with tears still in her eyes and asked, "really...?" Kou was hesitant at first but then nodded which made Ruka smile. "Then don't ever leave me ok?" Ruka said with a smile. Kou's face suddenly turned red so he covered it while nodding again.