Chapter 4

A warm light greeted Ruka once she woke up. She sat up and took a glace outside her window. She exited her room forgetting she is in an unknown house. She wandered the endless halls until she saw a figure. "Where are you going...?" It asked. She walked closer to the figure and said, "I... wanna go outside..." The figure nodded and lead her to the main door. She opened the big door allowing sunlight to enter.

"What's your name?" Ruka asked the figure. "A... Azusa...." He said in a soft voice.  Before Ruka could introduce herself the figure was gone.

She exited the mansion and smelled the fragance of the garden. She suddenly saw plants and approached them. "Tomatoes...?" She asked herself as she touched the fruit. "You can pick them if you want," Yuma all of a sudden appeared. He picked the tomatoe Ruka was touching and gave it to her. "T-thanks..." she said while looking at the tomatoe. Yuma nodded and went to the faucet to get some water. He then watered the plants infront of them. "Are you... the one taking care of the garden...?" Ruka asked out of curiosity. Yuma nodded at the question and proceeded to water the plants. "May I help..?" Yuma thought for a moment and then replied, "I guess you can... get the sprinkler over there by the faucet." Ruka did as she was told. She watered the other plants while taking glances at Yuma. 'He seems nice...' she thought to herself. 'A little bit mean... but nice.... just like Subaru...' Ruka frowned a bit remembering the Sakamaki brothers. 'Why am I here....?'