Chapter 3

I woke up to the sun shining in the window glaring into my face. Ash sounded like he was in the shower. I hope last night wasn't a dream! I opened the door and asked "Ash, are you in here?"
"Yea, Serena, Is everything Okay? Did you sleep alright?"
"Yes, you made my night much better" hopefully he knows what I'm talking about.
"I did? All i did was hold you close to me. It's what I've always wanted to do." I let out a sigh. Good, last night wasn't a dream. I closed the door and lie back in the bed. I just want Ash to hold me some more. I was so comfortable snuggling up with him. I heard the shower stop. A couple minutes later Ash came out with his pj bottoms on. "Oh Ashy...come back to bed, won't you?" I said in a desperate attempt to get him to snuggle me. Luckily he bought it and fell into bed and held me close. I kissed his cheek and he kissed my neck. We fell asleep with each other again.

Ash and I woke up to Bonnie squealing because Ash had his arms around me. Ash was still groggy and said, "Bonnie, what time is it?"
"Why, it's almost two in the afternoon Ash! Have you kissed Serena yet?" She squealed. I wanted a kiss right now so I planted my lips on his in front of bonnie. She was squealing with excitement because she was watching my kiss my ashy. I unlocked our lips to give ash a chance to breathe. He was blushing. "Two Pm? Might as well stay another day. Where's clemont at?"
"Clemont is working on another invention, he figured we were staying another day anyhow so he's in our room"
"Might as well stay, it's too late to start traveling anywhere. Give us a minute then we'll come visit, okay bonnie?" Ash had said.
"Okay!" Bonnie said as she left and closed our door
"Serena? What would you think of staying awhile longer? I don't want to leave just yet. I'd like to rest more before we leave."
"As long as I'm with you, Ash, I'm happy." He blushed and gave me a quick kiss. We both hopped out of bed and decided to keep our sleepwear on. Ash just put on a tank too so he wasn't topless. We then headed in to clemonts room to find pikachu and Fenniken in there. "Taking care of them for us, right clemont?"
"Yes, I came in earlier and saw you two asleep and told Fenniken and Pikachu that I'd feed them."
"Thanks Clemont" Ash and i said together.
"No problem. Ash, have you decided on what gym you're challenging next?"
"No, but I kinda want to stay in town a few more days before heading off again" Ash told Clemomt. Clemont agreed and thought it would be relaxing for a change. Bonnie Charmed in with a suggestion "I read that there's a movie playing tonight under the stars in the park. Can we go?!" Ash, Clemont and I all nodded in agreement. Bonnie seemed excited. "So, are you making this a date?" Bonnie asked. "Sure, why not. Won't that be nice Serena?" Ash had asked me. I nodded and then thought about what I'm going to wear. Should I impress him with a dress or just my casual skirt and top? "Ash, would you like to make this a formal date?" He shaked his head and said, "We'll be laying down on the ground for the movie. I think we're fine how we are" I realized he was right and nodded in agreement. "Serena? Will you stay here with Bonnie and Pikachu? I want to go get him something as a gift."
"Why can't I come along Ash?" I asked him.
"Because, I was going to get you something too." I blushed. Hes getting me a gift! I agreed to stay with bonnie and Pikachu while he went out. Me and ash went to our room to get changed and I put on my typical outfit while ash wore his jacket and cargo pants and his hat. As he left i gave him one long kiss before he left the pokemon center.