Chapter 8

Finally! Pikachu arrived with Bonnie and Clemont. Me and Ash out some blankets on the floor for Bonnie and Clemont. Me and ash decided to stay in bed with each other. I nuzzled my head into his shoulder as the movie started. Bonnie and Clemont were still getting comfortable. Finally we all got settled in and focused on the TV. Ash wraoped me up in his arms as we watched the movie.

The movie was coming to a close and Bonnie was fast asleep. Clemont and us decided to put her in the spare bed in the room. Clemont could sleep here if he wanted. Clemont ended up decided to lie on an air mattress near bonnie's bed.
"Ash?" I heard Clemont call out.
"Yes, Clemont?" Ash said after a yawn.
"You now have 4 gym badges so why don't you challenge the lumiose gym next?"
"Great Idea, Clemont. I'll challenge you at the lumiose gym next."
"Why don't we all get some sleep and head out in the morning?" I said ushering them to quiet down.
"Ash, you better hold me tight tonight. I love it when you do." I said as i kissed his chest. He grasped me a little tighter and I loved it. I nuzzled my head into my pillow and felt Ash kiss my neck before falling asleep.

Me and Ash awoke to Bonnie jumping on our bed. Bonnie was about to fall on me but Ash took the force for me. Awwe. I kissed his cheek. "sorry, Ash!" Bonnie exclaimed. "Thanks Ashy." I said in my sweet tone. "You're welcome Serena. Bonnie, you have to be careful. If you fell on Serena, you might've hurt her." Bonnie realized her mistake and was acting sad. "It's alright Bonnie. You didn't hurt me. I bet Ash didn't feel a thing. He's so strong." I said in a flirty tone. Bonnie jumped off the bed and went with Pikachu and dedenne to find Clemont. I had a moment with Ash. "Thanks Ashy. Are you alright."
"Maybe just a bruise but I'll be alright. Are you ready to head out? Back to lumiose city!"
"You bet I am! I want to watch your next gym battle as your girlfriend. Then you can come to my pokemon showcase as my boyfriend!" We both blushed at the thought of being in each other's audience. Ash kissed me and got up to take a shower. I decided that since i took a shower last night that I'd be fine. I put on my skirt, bra, and top before Ash came out of the bathroom. I was kinda hoping he'd come out to find me putting my bra on. I got up and put my socks and shoes on, ready to continue our trek together. That's when Pikachu came in and started panicking. I asked what was wrong but he was so hyped and nervous to answer. That's when Ash came out and I explained what happened. Ash quickly got dressed and we went outside to find Bonnie being held captive by Team Rocket! Ash ordered Pikachu to use thunderbolt. Pikachu's attack landed but had no effect on team rocket's balloon. I ordered braixen out and to use flamethrower. It punctured their balloon and Ash sent out fletchinder and frogadier to catch Bonnie. Luckily, Bonnie landed safely and Ash made Pikachu use thunderbolt once more as Bonnie came and hugged me. I felt like a big sister to her. Pikachu's attack sent team rocket flying off! " I have a feeling we won't see them for awhile!" Ash proclaimed as Pikachu jumped onto his shoulders. Bonnie ran up to Ash and hugged him and thanked him for saving her. Clemont came running out and threw it pokeball releasing bunnelby. "Clemont? Bonnie's safe. It's all because of braixen!" Ash had said glaring at me. I could tell I was blushing. "Oh, pikachu, frogadier, and fletchinder deserve the credit." Ash came and hugged me. He whispered in my ear, "Oh, don't be so modest Serena." I kissed his cheek and thanked braixen for her help. He let go of me.
"Is everyone ready to head out for lumiose city?" Ash asked us. I nodded and Clemont agreed but Bonnie three a fit. "Do we have to leave so soon?! I want to stay!"
"Now, Bonnie, you can ride in the wagon I bought. Would you like that?" Ash asked Bonnie. He's so sweet to her. Bonnie nodded and stopped sobbing. Ash and I went back to get our gear and the wagon for Bonnie. I teased him, "Awwe, I wanted my Ashy to pull me in the wagon." Winking at him.
"You and Bonnie can both fit in there. Of course you may have to have some things on your lap but they're not heavy."
"Really Ash? You'd do that?" He nodded.
"I'll walk with you but the second you let go of my hand, I'm sitting with Bonnie." I winked at him to let him know I was joking. We got everything and told nurse joy we were checking out. We went out to meet the others. Ash was behind me with that wagon of his. I could tell he didn't want to hit me with it so i kept ahead of him. Bonnie Jumped up and down in delight when she saw Ash with the wagon. He picked her up and set her in the wagon and even made her a little area to lay back with a blanket and all. He seems so sweet. I wonder how he'd do if we had kids. I don't know, thats a long time away. We waited for Clemont to meet us out front and he soon came and said he was ready. We walked really close to each other but I stayed next to Ash, his hand in mine. That's when he leaned in and whispered, "Hey, Serena, would you like to be my wife?" Wait...what?!