Chapter 32

I woke up to find Ash panting. He wasn't next to me or in bed. I rolled over and saw him doing jumping jacks.
I giggled and said, "I guess you're feeling better, aren't you?" He stopped and caught his breath, "yeah I am. And I see you're still looking lovely as ever." I blushed at his compliment, "you're not out of the woods yet! You still have some explaining to do, Mr. Serena Yvonne."
"About what?"
"About what?! How about why you didn't tell me Miette injected you with whatever she hit you with whatever it was!"
"I said I didn't want to worry you. I didn't think it would effect me the way it did."
"Yeah, I'm sorry baby. You scared me last night."
"I know I did, but you have to understand, I had every intention of keeping you safe. I wasn't going to let her just kill one of us." He sighed, "come here, we both need a hug." I got up out of bed and wrapped my arms around him tightly. I could feel him embrace me as I say, "Don't ever scare me like that again!"
"I won't. We won't have to worry about Miette any more."
"I know. Will we ever settle down?"
"I'd love to. After I beat all the gyms in Kalos and after you at least perform against the Kalos Queen. Although, I wouldn't mind having a queen."
"Oh? Am I not like a queen to you?" O teased, trying to sound offended. "No, I mean...you know." He sounded defeated. "Come back to bed with me sweetheart. It's only 7:30 AM." I said pulling Ash into bed with me. He ended up falling on top of me. Luckily he managed to keep his body just above mine. He kissed my forehead and laid beside me. I loved him. "Goodnight"
"Goodnight my Queen."
"Oh, so now I'm your queen. Alright." I teased in a more obvious tone. He chuckled and fell to sleep. I soon joined him.

I found Ash was waking me up, "Okay, I guess you're too tired to do our vows tonight."
"No! No! I'm up. I wanna do it! Let me get dressed!" I replied half asleep and half anxious. I got up, stripped down to my panties and pulled on my dress. I walked out of the room to see a semi-formal Ash waiting for me. I giggled at how cute he was. "Shall we go?" He asked. I nodded as I intertwined my arm with his. I remembered my pokeballs for tonight. We headed for the forest. It was getting close to sunset but it was still pretty bright outside. We headed to a clearing and Ash released his pokemon and I did the same. They all huddled around us and we announced, "tonight we are doing something we wanna call, our until-marriage vows" All of our pokemon kept quiet. Ash grabbed both of my hands and said, "Ok I'll start. Serena, I vow to you my undying love and affection. I will put your priorities before my own. I also will do anything in my power to make you feel loved and safe. I will protect you with my life and I will not allow you to live a day in sorrow as long as I am here." I had started tearing up at the start of his speech. I guess it's time to give mine now. "Ash, I love you. I vow to you my loyalty, my love, and my heart. I will always stay by your side, no matter what we're facing. I will never leave you alone to face your troubles by yourself. I will always be here when you need me and when you may not. I will never leave you and I will never stop loving you!" I said as I let out a quiet sob. Ash then spoke, "Time to seal our vows with a kiss. Oh, thanks everyone, we didn't want to do this by ourselves so we let you all out for this." We could hear them all yell gleefully. We smiled and leaned in for our kiss. We began to have our lips touch and we explored each other's mouth for a couple of moments. Then, we unlocked our lips to hear our pokemon cheering for us. We smiled as Ash picked me up bridal-style. He began walking back to the pokemon center as the sun had set already. It was fun doing that but it didn't last long. I soon found myself ripping off the dress and getting into bed with Ash. I couldn't wait for Clemont and Bonnie to show up. I was ready for non-scary eventful days. Although, I didn't mind snuggling up with Ash every evening. This time, we had taken to fall asleep. I got bored once or twice and got up to get myself a drink. I was thirsty. The soda quenched my thirst but my mouth wanted more if it. I drank some more then got back into bed with my Ashy boy. He cuddled me up and we both fell asleep.