Chapter 36

I woke up to Ash suckling on my breasts. He was asleep. I playfully hit him and got up from the bed. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I probably needed it after the night I had. Ash was so much fun and Kate...she was just a nuisance. At least it didn't ruin everything. I just sat there in the warm water, thinking about last night. Mainly, back to how I lashed out at Ash. I had flashbacks of Miette beating me and I would always run away so my mom never knew it happened. I shook my head to try and stop thinking about it. I've got Ash now, and he won't let me get hurt anymore. It made me smile, knowing the lengths he's gone to in order to keep me safe. I wonder how he'd handle kids. He seems great with Bonnie but what if we had kids of our own. I'm sure he'll be a great dad someday! I wonder who else he's known throughout his travels? I'm curious so I'll ask him later! I finished up in the shower and got out. I dried my hair and my body. I checked the time: 6:44AM?! It's too early! I'll just get back in bed with Ash. I didn't bother putting any clothes on, because We had already slept nude tonight so I might as well just hop back into bed. Plus, I was too lazy right now to find all my sleepwear. I tucked myself next to Ash and covered up. Sleeping completely nude was new to me but it honestly felt great. I didn't feel anything restraining my body or anything of that nature! I tried to fall asleep but I couldn't. Something was bothering me about last night- about Kate. She seemed familiar and. Had it out for me. She was a complete bitch. Even at the restaurant. Could it be? No...there's no way. I decided to sleep for a bit.

"What are you doing Sere?" Some girl asked. It was Miette. She came at me. She threw a punch at my side. It knocked me down to the ground. I felt an inability to breathe. My side stung worse than a beedrill. "Ash! Save me!" I hollered out. The other two girls came out and started harassing me while Miette kept hurting me. "There is no Ash that is gonna save you, Sere."
"Yeah, Sere!" That voice was so familiar. Where have I heard it? "Sere, Miette is gonna beat you till you can't bother anyone on Earth anymore!" That voice...How do I know it?! Miette kept beating on me. I could feel blood about to spit out of my mouth. I was in no condition to walk anywhere, or do anything. Arceus...where have I heard that voice?

"Kate!" I yelled as I suddenly woke up.
"Serena? What's wrong?" Ash asked me.
"Kate...she was one of the girls who bullied me! I can't believe I let her get with you!"
"Wow...I'm sorry. If it makes you feel any better, I didn't enjoy her at all."
"Really? You mean it?"
"Serena, you're the only one I want to do that with."
"Thanks, Ashy. Uh oh..."
"What's wrong now?"
"She has your number now."
"Oh yeah. Urm...I wouldn't worry about it too much. If she calls I'll just block her."
"Thanks. What time is it?"
"About 11AM." Probably time for us to get up."
"Yeah. You gonna take a shower?"
"Are you?"
"I woke up earlier this morning and took one so no."
"Alright, I'll take one."
"You probably need it after last night." I teased.
"Ew you're right right." He teased back. He got up and grabbed me for a kiss and went to go take a shower. I stayed in bed a little while longer. Time to shoot my pokevision video for me and Ash! I'm excited! We'll even get our pokemon in the video as well. Just gotta wait for him to get out of the shower. I might as well brush my teeth so I can give myself something to do. I walk into the bathroom. "Hey Ash! Im gonna brush my teeth real quick, ok?"
"Alright." I turn on the sink and wet my toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it and start brushing. I brush for a good minute or two then rinse my mouth out. As I'm about to get out of the bathroom, Ash gets out of the shower. "Wow, you aren't dressed yet?"
"Are you complaining?"
"Not at all. I'm just admiring the view."
"Same goes for me." I was staring at Ash's nice build. He was clearly staring at my chest. After a moment, we both went into the main room and got ready. Ash put on his undershirt and jacket with his cargo pants. Also, how could he forget his hat? I put on my cute red skirt, dark tank top with my knee-socks. Plus my cute blank and pink shoes! I decided to not wear my cute pink hat today. I put on my makeup and some perfume and I could see Ash looking at his phone. Must be a game I guess. "Ash you ready to go shoot this thing?"
"You bet I am!" He said as Pikachu hopped onto his shoulder. We headed out to shoot our pokevision video!