Chapter 59

One Year Later

It's been about a year since Ash and I have came back to Kanto. A lot has happened in the time we've been here. Ash and I made some big decisions. We decided to stay in Kanto and live out in Pallet town. They built a gym here so Ash is currently filling the position as gym leader. I prefer to stay at home as Ash's housewife. We did have a great beautiful wedding here in Pallet. Professor Oak hosted it for us at his laboratory. We invited everyone we knew that we had good ties with. Ash definitely had more people to invite than I. It was the best day of my life. Our vows were remarkably similar to the ones we said in the woods after I won my princess key. I never did get the chance to become Kalos queen. I'm much more happy living life as Ash's queen instead. Ash said he loves being a gym leader and helping young trainers in their Pokémon journeys. He seemed to have gave up on his Kalos quest as well. We're both really happy with where we are right now. Ash's mother even allowed my mom to move in with her so we could all be close to each other. I think that I can finally say that my life is definitely looking for better times after being lost for so long without the one thing I needed most in my life. That thing that I needed? That was my true love, Ash. He's made me the happiest girl in the world!