Chapter 58

I woke up to the sound of my alarm on my phone. Today's the day we board the plane to our hometown, Kanto. I'm nervous to see the place after a decade of being gone and in Kalos instead. I get up, and do my morning routine. I wait a bit before I wake Ash up. He was difficult to wake so I had fletchling do his morning job on Ash. I saw fletchling fly around the room before aiming at Ash and pecking his beak into Ash's backside. That seemed to make him stir a bit. Unfortunately for me, he was still asleep. I guess it's Pikachu's turn. Pikachu seemed ready and all I did was give him a nod and out came the sparks from his cheeks and he zapped Ash. Ash instantly jumped out of bed. He approached me and lightly punched my shoulder, "Don't you know it's not nice to force people awake?" He said with a smile. I leaned in and kissed his cheek, "Get ready or else we'll miss our flight," I said and pushed him toward the bathroom. He walked in and tossed his hat at me. I caught it and laid it on the coffee table. While Ash got ready, I put all of our luggage near the door and made sure we had everything. As I was checking out the room, I saw fletchling in the corner asleep. I pulled out his pokeball and recalled him. I put the rest of my pokeballs in my carry-on luggage. I just sat on the bed, waiting for Ash to finish up in the shower. I started thinking of what we'd do when we got back to Kanto. I knew Ash would take me back to Pallet. "Serena...you ready?" Ash called me out of my thought. I jumped up and we got ready to leave. It was still dark outside because we had to be at the airport at least two hours early. We got our things and left.

Once we made it past security at the airport, we took a seat by the boarding gate. "Ash? What are we gonna do first?"
"Sleep," Ash said groggily, "we'll be too jet lagged to do anything" He had a point. I let out a loud yawn and laid my head on Ash.

It wasn't long before we boarded. We got into our seats and put our carryon in the overhead compartment. Ash took a window seat and I sat next to him. Ash raised his armrest so i could cuddle up on him. We had brought a small blanket for the flight and Ash had covered us with it. I dozed off to sleep before the plane even took off

Ash x Serenaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें