Chapter 44

We started making out way back to the Pokémon center for the evening. Ash and I decided we didn't need our guardian trio after what happened in the park with Kate. I recalled Braixen and Ash recalled Greninja. Pikachu of course, stayed out of his pokeball because he seemed to hate his pokeball. I don't understand that one bit. "So how was your time at the park?" Ash asked. I'm assuming it was directed towards bonnie and Clemont. "We had a lot of fun. We were able to ride some of the bigger rides that weren't too intense. We spent a majority of the time going on that blaster ride over and over. Bonnie was determined to catch up to you and Serena's scores. Bonnie, did you ever manage to?" Bonnie shrugged, "I came close on the last couple of times but no." I giggled at Bonnie's remark. It was cute that she wanted to beat Ash and I. "Clemont, you wouldn't like the rides we went on. It was hard enough for me to get air on some of them as it was. I'm sure you wouldn't be able to handle it." I told Clemont. He nodded at me and replied, "I kinda figured that much. One of the fastest coasters in kiddie land was a similar phenomenon for me that you described." I felt bad for Clemont. He's never going to experience the thrill Ash, Misty and I felt. Even Bonnie will eventually but not Clemont. It didn't seem to bother Clemont too  much. If it didn't bother him, I wasn't going to let it get to me either. "Man, Clemont, you should've seen Serena's face on some of those coasters. I was so caught up in laughing that the ride didn't even bother me." I lightly punched Ash for that statement. Misty made her rebuttal, "Oh Ash, what about your reaction on that ride called 'Drop Tower'? That was pretty priceless!" Ash shrugged it off, "Who wouldn't be scared when youre that high up and about to plummet down to the ground?" Misty replied, "I wasn't scared of it at all." Ash tried to argue back but all he came up with was, "Well, its times like that, that I doubt whether you are human or not" Misty got red with anger and tackled Ash to the ground. Clemont and I pulled Misty off of Ash to try and cool her down. Once Misty cooled down, I helped Ash up off the ground and asked, "Are you okay?" He nodded at me and replied in a quiet tone, "Yeah, I think I'm okay. That plan is off. I do not want Misty on top of me." I giggled and said, "Okay sweetie. We don't have to." He sighed and we continued walking. We all stayed silent, even Bonnie and Pikachu, which was completely abnormal. All I could hear was Dedenne's snoring inside of Bonnie's bag.

We finally reached the Pokémon center. We decided to have dinner together but Ash and I wanted to go for a walk while Clemont prepared supper. Ash and I walked out of the Pokémon center and Ash asked me, "Did you have fun today, Serena?" I nodded and replied, "Of course I did. Why do you ask?" Ash shrugged, "Just wanted to make sure. We were all silent on the way back here so I figured that maybe I was the only one that liked it." I sighed then spoke, "Oh Ash, We were all silent out of fear Misty would pounce someone again. Honestly, it was kinda scary watching her tackle you. Are you sure you're alright?" Ash shook his head, "My whole body has been aching since I hit the ground earlier. I'm sure I'll be alright tomorrow. I've got a gym battle tomorrow too. You'll be there, right?" I smiled and giggled some more, "Of course, I will be there. You haven't missed any of my performances so I wont miss any of your gym battles." That seemed to cheer him up. He smiled as we continued to walk. We made some small talk about the day at the park. Ash would occasionally tease me about my white soaked tank top. I would normally lightly punch him but since he said he was still so sore from the encounter with Misty, I refrained from doing so. After a bit, We decided to head back and wait for supper to be ready. I wrapped an arm around Ash lightly so I didn't cause him any pain as we walked back to the Pokémon center.

Once we got back, we sat at a table near where Clemont was preparing our meals. Misty came up to us and seemed off. She spoke after sitting next to me, "Ash, I'm sorry about our fight earlier. You know I get set off easily but that's no excuse. What I did was wrong and I'm sorry." Ash nodded in some form of understanding and  replied, "You're not the only one to blame. I was the one teasing and antagonizing you." Misty said, "True but I shouldn't have gone to fighting you over something like you teasing me." I broke it up, "Let's just drop it now, shall we?" They both nodded and kept their heads down. It wasn't long after that, that Clemont had supper ready. Bonnie came and sat with us as Clemont served us. Clemont had grilled hamburgers and hot dogs. "I want a hot dog," I told Clemont. He put a hot dog on my plate and some French fries and gave me my plate. I put ketchup on my hot dog and some on the side for my fries. After I had set the bottle of ketchup down, Pikachu snatched it off the table. Ash grabbed the bottle from Pikachu but also got a feel of Pikachu's thunderbolt. It was kinda funny although it wasn't something to joke about. "Ash, are you okay?!" I said in a loud, worried tone. He nodded at me then fixed his cap. Misty joked, "I guess hot dogs and hamburgers aren't the only thing getting grilled tonight." Ash and I chuckled at her remark. I started eating as Ash got served his hamburger, Misty one of each, Bonnie a hot dog, and Clemont served himself a burger. We alla te in silence. Occasionly Pikachu or Dedenne would break the silence. It wasn't long before we all headed to bed. We said goodnight to Bonnie and Clemont and the four of us headed to our room. We all settled in for the evening and Ash and I laid in bed together. Misty stayed quiet and got into her own bed and went to sleep. I spoke to Ash,  "Goodnight, my pokemon master." He chuckled as he wrapped me up in his arms and said, "Goodnight, my Kalos Queen." After hearing that, I felt nice and comfortable. I soon found myself giving into drowsiness.