Chapter 43

Time to put my plan into effect! Misty and I went our way then hid in the bushes like we planned. We could see Ash sitting at the bench like he said he would. Misty whispered, "We'll figure this out Serena. Ash isn't stupid. Although he may be slow." I let out a quiet giggle. She wasn't wrong. Ash isn't dumb but he sometimes is slow in some situations. We watched for a bit before a familiar figure came and approached Ash. I knew the figure. It was Kate. I should've known. She sat down beside Ash. Just seeing her next to my man was making my blood boil. I had to keep my composure. "Good to see that slut Serena made the wise decision to leave you here alone." Kate was making us all angry. Ash spoke up in an annoyed tone, "Serena isn't a slut, you are though." Misty and I just watched as they had a conversation. "I'm your slut now. Serena is gone. She gave up on you because of me." I could see the smirk on Kate's face. Misty and I both wanted to come out from our hiding spot but we decided to wait. "You know you love me,  Ash. Just say it. You can't lie to yourself." Ash replied, "You wanna know who I love?" She nodded and Ash got up. Ash spoke in a very cold tone, "I will never love you, Kate," He looked at us and we came out of our spots, "Serena is who I love and if you harass either of us. It won't end well. I assume you know what happened to Miette?" Kate shook her head. Ash brought out Greninja and Pikachu. I called out Braixen. "Miette tried to get me just like you. Unfortunately, she took her agenda to insane limits. I stopped her before she could harm anyone. She isn't alive anymore. If you value your life, I suggest you stay away from the people I love!" He sounded pissed. I've never seen this before. Kate's smug expression turned to a look of worry. "You didn't. You wouldn't!" Ash pulled Misty and I behind him. "She threatened me and the ones I love. Do that and I won't hesitate to stop you! Now if you don't want me commanding Pikachu to use thunderbolt, I suggest you ran and never come back." With that, Kate took off running. I hugged him and Misty joined us as well. Misty broke our silence, "Ash did you really kill someone?" We broke up the hug. Ash spoke, "I didn't want to, She had a gun and Pikachu's attack didn't put her to sleep. I had to finish it." Misty looked at Ash differently. I guess she couldn't believe it. I decided to lighten the mood, "Come on! That's done. Lets have some fun now. How about the water rides?" Misty shrugged and Ash nodded and they both said, "Sure!" We headed to one of the water rides. Only the people in the back cars were supposed to get drenched. I dared Ash to sit in the back. He made his rebuttal, "I will if you'll join me." He smirked as he said it. I guess I'll do it! Misty seemed agitated, "Hey! You're not leaving me in the front! I'm joining the both of you!" We all laughed as we got in line. we waited for a few minutes before boarding the back car of the ride. "Let's do this! Serena, it'll suck for you!" I said, "Why's that, Ash?" h chuckled and replied, "You have a white top on and you know what happens when white tops get wet." Uh oh...He was right. Oh well, hopefully it's not that bad. The ride took of and started climbing a hill. I started to become anxious. When it finally reached the top, it stood there for a second before plummeting to the water. Misty, Ash and I got completely soaked. We all laughed as the ride circled back to the docking station. We got off and walked out of the exit. I stood there for a moment then asked Ash, "Is it noticeable?" Misty and Ash nodded but Ash said, "I'm not complaining." I looked down at my chest and could clearly see my breasts through my shirt. Ash and Misty laughed at me. I muttered, "Some boyfriend." Ash wrapped his arm around me as we walked to the next ride. "Hey, you look good." I giggled and flung my wet long hair into his face. "Was that necessary?" He asked as he pulled a lock of hair from his mouth. That caused Misty to crack up. She was dying of laughter. Her laughter made me laugh as well. Ash turned red from embarrassment. We walked over to a thrill coaster and got in line. It looked cool. We got on and the coaster was so fast that the wind kinda dried my hair and parts of my clothes. The wind also made it difficult to get air to my lungs. I instantly regretted wanting to get Clemont on a ride like this. If I could barely breathe on a ride like this, there's no way Clemont would last the duration of the ride. Hopefully Bonnie didn't try to talk Clemont into getting into anything too extreme for him. We got off the ride and went a few other rides and eventually the sun was starting to set. We decided to call it a day and head to the rendezvous point and meet with Clemont and Bonnie. It took longer to get there because we were at the back of the park. We eventually got there and didn't see Bonnie or Clemont. We decided to wait a bit for them. "So, are we gonna do that thing, Ash?" Misty asked and I responded, "Threesome? Sure. When, Misty?" Misty looked at me shocked and said, "How about tonight after supper?" Ash and I both nodded in agreement. We sat and waited for another few minutes then we saw a familiar little girl dragging her brother. "Bonnie! Clemont! Come on, the park is about to close! We need to go." I said, trying to hurry Clemont to get to the exit. We got out just in time, they closed the gates after we got out. We headed back to the Pokémon center to have supper.