Final Chapter.

This isn't really a chapter per se. I just thought I'd discuss this story and how I ended it. I started writing this story back in early August. There was nothing to this, it had no premeditated plot or anything. I just wrote everything as I went along. Then school started and I stopped writing. I think that was a good thing. Otherwise I would have just kept this story going and it would've been pretty bad. When Misty came along in the story, I was hoping that it would make me have more ideas to write with. This was not the case. Then I came up with the duo going to Kanto. I realized that I'd just be writing something that should have been ended already. That's the main reason I ended this book. I don't see me finding a good way to continue this story that I will approve of. Does this mean I'm done writing on Wattpad? I can't say for certain. I'd love to write a new story (Hopefully with an actual thought out plot this time) but school really is taking a toll on me. I will still be reading a lot of the stories on here that I follow (Fernandez2013 , I'm looking at you 😉) I hope you all enjoyed this story. I enjoyed writing it up until the last few chapters. Thank you all for the Support over the few months I've been writing this and that I've been on Wattpad!