Chapter 23

Lemon content this chapter. Very mature content! With that being said, have fun reading. Also, I've come to my conclusion that Ash and Serena are both in their mid teens.

"Hey, Serena? My moms on a video call with me." I instantly shot up from bed and made sure I didn't look like a mess. Ash held his phone in front of us and I said, "H-Hi Ms. Ketchum." My voice cracked! Ash looked at me worriedly then spoke up, "Mom, Serena here is my girlfriend."
"Is that the same Serena you went to summer camp with?" She asked from the phone.
"Yes, I am." I was nervous about this. Ash's mom didn't care for me when we were little. She almost never let me hang out with Ash. "So, you're my future daughter-in-law? That's great! Ash always looked highly towards seeing you again. I hope you'll keep him safe!"
"I will, Ms. Ketchup!" I said.
"Oh, sweetie, just call me Delia. Anyways, I've got to go! Bye Ash, I love you! Take care Serena"
"Bye mom!" Ash said as the call ended.
"So, did it go well?" I said, partly confused and still tired from being suddenly awoken. He nodded, "it went alright but your mom finding out was a little better." I agreed. Ash's mom seemed in a hurry and didn't care much for either of us. "What time is it and why'd we have to make that so sudden?" I asked, yawning.
"It's almost 5PM. My mom called me and I rarely hear from her so I thought you'd want to do while we can." Fair point, might as well if he rarely hears from her. "Alrighty, so what now?"
"I dunno. It's up to you, Serena." I wanted to go back to sleep because I felt so disoriented from how quickly i got up. I might as well stay up. I kinda want to have my fun now. "I know what I want to do!" I said.
"What do you want to do?" I jumped onto his lap and whispered into his ear "I want to do you." I said in a flirty tone. I kissed him, trying to engage him and he finally got the idea after a moment. As we were kissing, I removed ash's jacket and pulled off my skirt. I was ready! No, I was more than ready, I was excited! He kissed me, taking off my top and undoing my bra, with a little help from me. He disconnected his lips from mine and began playing with my breasts. I took his shirt off to reveal his nicely toned body. I let him play with my breasts for a moment before I placed his mouth against my breasts. He suckled on them lightly, causing me to let out a small quiet moan only he could hear. He continued to suckle on my breasts and occasionally squeezing them as I ran my hands over his body. He finally stopped and began kissing me as he felt up my legs. My skirt was off but he still had my panties to take off. He began rubbing my thighs as I kissed him. I was definitely enjoying this so far. I pushed Ash down onto the bed and unbuckled his pants and belt. I took them both off to expose his boxers. He was starting to bulge. "You do like me!" I said in a flirty way, trying to tease him. He nodded as I started to remove his boxers. I finally got them off and saw his dick. I was definitely liking what I saw. At least he kept it shaved, just like me. I placed my lips around his head and he flinched and moaned. It was our first time after all. I began putting it in my mouth. I could feel my tongue exploring every part of his dick that was in my mouth. I liked it. I kept bobbing my head up and down on his dick until I decided that I wanted some fun too. I felt a bit of his semen in my mouth and I tasted it. It was actually pretty good. I took my mouth off his dick and said, "your turn!" As i laid on the bed, he got into the position I was in and pulled off my panties. They were soaking wet! I felt Ash's head go down on me. He started kissing my thighs before licking my pussy. I let a moan escape my mouth. He was doing everything right! It felt so good! He kept doing this. I was moaning a decent amount but making sure to keep quiet. He finally got done and decided it was time. He lined himself up with me and slowly put his dick in. It felt kinda painful. He pulled himself out then slowly put it back in. It felt less painful this time...until I felt a pop! I gasped in pain for a moment but it quickly went away. Ash kept going in and out slowly until I was comfortable with it. I finally nodded at him and he increased his speed. I started moaning a little too loud and Ash covered my mouth with his hand. I felt him inside me. It's almost like I craved this feeling, it was that good. He felt like he was deep inside of me. I loved it but I knew I didn't want this to be an everyday thing.  It would lose it's meaning and pleasure. Ash kept doing this until he started moaning abnormally. I knew he was finishing. He pulled out of me and I began rubbing his dick. He finally came all over my face and he moaned like it was the best experience ever. I sucked on his dick just a little more to get all the cum. It was like I likes it more than his cooking! I licked all of the cum off of my face. "Mmm. That's tasty!" I said to Ash as he fell onto the bed beside me. He was panting and moaning. "Thanks, that was fun, Serena!" I winked at him and went to clean up. I walked into the bathroom and washed my face of any remaining cum. I went into our room and put a clean pair of panties on. I sat back on the bed with Ash. "Hey, Ash? Why don't we go on a date? It's only 6:30."
"Sounds nice. Let me take a shower and get ready!" I nodded at him. Here comes date night!