Chapter 10

Ash and I headed back to camp to fund Bonnie and Clemont putting away their clean dishes.
"Where did you wash yours at?" We both asked together.
"There was another stream that way" he pointed in the direction me and Ash were walking. Me and Ash nodded and went to the table.
"Hey Clemont, Bonnie?"
"Yes, Ash?" I grabbed Ash's hand. I knew he was nervous to see their reactions.
"Serena didn't make dinner tonight. I did. She set up the tents and table though."
"Ash didn't want to tell you because that's just about all he knows how to cook. That and the great breakfast he made me!" I squeezed his hand. I could tell he was embarrassed.
"I see Ash, well I really liked it and Bonnie clearly loved it. If you want, we can make this an occasional thing if you're alright with it." I got an idea! I leaned into Ash and whispered, "and I'll make some pokepuffs and treats you love while you're at it!" He blushed again. He agreed to occasionally making food. I'm looking forward to it again! We all decided to hang out around a fire for a bit but since we had nothing much to talk about, we all went to bed. I gave Ash a kiss as we snuggled up together and told him I enjoyed his meal one more time. He thanked me and soon was snoozing away. I found myself getting moody and mad at Ash for falling asleep so soon. Hopefully this isn't what I think it is. I decide to sleep it off.

I woke up the next morning and felt horrible. This pretty much confirmed it for me. Ugh I hate my time of the month! I got up and went outside all without disturbing Ash. He almost woke up when I took his hands off me. I headed to the river to get some water and took my bag with me.

When I got there, I sat on the bank and watched the sun rise. I could finally see enough to know what I was doing. I splashed some water on my face and stood up and took my underwear off from under my skirt. I hoped no one came and saw me doing this. I took some of my tampons out of my bag and gently inserted one. I then lined my underwear with a pad just for reassurance until we reached the next pokemon center. I pulled up my panties and was all set. I put my things into my bag and as soon as I did, I saw Ash coming down. "There you are, Serena. I was worried, I didn't know where you went."
"Sorry, Ash. I was taking care of something and needed to splash water on my face." Hopefully I didn't make him suspicious. He just gave me his cute smile and I forgot about my moodiness. He helped me up off the ground and we went back to camp.
"Hey Ash, can you pull me in the wagon today? I think I pulled a muscle in my leg and it's kinda sore. I'm afraid walking will hurt it more" i said, which wasn't a complete lie. I did pull a muscle stretching to get the tent up but I wanted an excuse to not walk today.  Ash nodded and asked to see my leg. I showed him my leg and he said I might've because there was nothing he could see. He got up and kissed me and I kissed him back. I felt extremely tired but didn't want to stay another day. I wanted the comfort of a pokemon center. We got Bonnie and Clemont up and began packing. Ash made sure there was room in the wagon for me. I pulled out my map and saw a pokemon center not too far from where it looked like where were. I told everyone and we all got ready. I felt chilly for some reason and wanted to lie down. I knew Ash had the wagon ready so i pulled out my sleeping bag and set it in the wagon then I lied in it. Pikachu came and snuggled himself on my lap. Ash came over after speaking to Clemont. "Serena, are you okay?" He asked.
"I don't know baby. I'm tired and cold."
"Are you still cold?" I nodded and Ash pulled out our spare blanket and tucked it around me so it wasn't hanging over the wagon. Pikachu lied himself  on top of me again. I nodded off as Ash and the crew headed off. Of course Ash was pulling me but I was to sleepy to notice it. I soon fell asleep.

I woke up to Ash trying to check on me. They had stopped for some water and Ash wanted to know if I needed anything. I shook my head and Ash gave me a kiss on the forehead before I fell back to sleep. Every so often Ash would wake me up to check on me then I'd fall asleep. Finally Ash woke me up in our pokemon center room. He apparently had nurse joy check on me as well. Ash handed me a tiny cup of medicine. I took it. "You were running a fever when we got close. We hurried the rest of the way. Nurse joy said you may have a cold. We'll rest here for a couple of days until you are feeling well." I nodded at him "Great...gotta love it when my period hits." I soon realized I said that to Ash. "It's ok, Serena, I'll take care of you until it passes." Did my ears mistake me? He wasn't grossed out? "Thanks ashy. Can you hold me? I'm very cold." Ash nodded and put me in bed after helping me change into sleepwear. He then put all his body against mine then wrapped us both up in blankets. As soon as he settled down, I felt warm and comfortable with him. Me and Ash soon fell asleep.