3.

"So, how did you two meet, once again?" Hunter asked raising an eyebrow.

"She bumped into me a couple of days ago at college." Scott explained.

Hunter looked at me weirdly, "Yo, Mel. What the hell were you doing at Harvard?"

Gina jumped on her seat, "Haven't you heard? She took the Law School acceptance test!"

"Well, I didn't exactly--"

Hunter grabbed my cheeks, "Oh good lord! I'm so proud of you my little Melly."

I covered my face with my hands feeling the blush on my cheeks. So embarassing.

"And Scott. What are you studying?" Gina asked taking a bite of her pizza slice.

"Well, um... Law." He grinned. "Freshmen."

Oh what a coincidence.

I laughed slightly, "And how come you and Hunter are friends, I mean, how did you end up here?"

"I have a small job at CN High, kind of like a janitor. Just to help out a bit at home, you know. Earn some money. I used to be the football team's capitain, and when I left high school last year I gave Hunter the place. We've always been good friends." He ended.

"Yup," Hunter added, "So I saw him today walking around while I was in practice and... well, now he's here."

"Nice story," Gina laughed. "Now, can we watch the movie? I'm dying to see Bradley Cooper shirtless."

I winced, "How come you know he'll appear shirtless? You haven't even watched the movie."

"I just hope he will," She winked.

I rolled my eyes and the movie started.

----

"Hi honey, how was your day?" My mom asked me as soon as I got home.

"It was good. I mean, as always." I answered. "Is Sarah home?"

"Yeah, she's already upstairs." She told me.

I walked up the stairs and got inside her bedroom just to find her reading.

"Sarah, Sarah, you're not going to believe what happened today!" I said with excitement.

"What happened?" She mumbled without taking her eyes off the book.

I rolled my eyes and continued talking, "Remember that random guy I bumped on Saturday?"

She closed her book and furrowed her eyebrows, "You mean the cute college boy I never got to see yet begged you to?"

"I met him again today! Isn't it crazy? What a coincidence..." I muttered rubbing my forehead.

She opened her eyes wide, "What? What was he doing at the school's library?"

I bit my lip without knowing if I should tell the truth. On Mondays I was supposed to go to the library, instead, we always went to Gina's to watch movies and eat pizza.