12.

Oh great, I thought... it had to be Lisa. Just now that Scott and I were starting to get to know each other... better.

"Hi Liz, good morning," Scott answered politely.

"Sleep good?" She giggled wiggling her eyebrows at him. He blushed all of the sudden and turned around so I couldn't see his face.

"Um... yeah, thanks," He muttered, "Scrambled eggs?"

"You're such a gentleman, sweetie," She continued, "But I will have some fruit, gotta keep the body healthy and happy."

I faked a smile as she walked by me, "Good Morning to you too, Mel. I hope Scott treated you well."

"Yes, thank you, he was just perfect," I answered politely.

Scott was now eating his scrambled eggs, stuffing so much in his mouth that he was incapable to even talk.

"I'm glad you liked the party, your friends sure did..." Lisa laughed under her breath.

I furrowed my eyebrows without understanding and looked at Scott but it seemed like he wasn't even paying attention to the conversation.

"Oh you didn't hear them?" Lisa whispered. And that's when I realized... Hunter and Gina... Oh gods.

"Oh, right," I lied.

Suddenly Scott's phone started ringing and we all stood silent, he checked the screen on his phone and looked at both of us worriedly.

"I have to take this," He mouthed and got out of the room.

Now we were both alone in the kitchen. I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss we had shared last night... and having Lisa right in front of me was making everything worse. I felt more guilty every second that passed.

"You know, yesterday when-" She started.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know what I was doing!" I interrupted her passing both hands through my hair.

"Pardon me?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

I pressed my lips as we locked gazes. I just then realized my mistake, she had no idea about what happened between Scott and I last night.

"I mean... I'm sorry I didn't, uh, flush the toilet this morning," I lied, tapping the countertop nervously with my index.

She cracked a smile while taking a bite of the apple she had just grabbed, "No worries."

Phew.

"Guys," Scott said while he entered the room again, "The CIA told me they know where they are. They're preparing a rescue mission."

"How did they find out?" I asked him with curiosity.

"Apparently, the kidnappers forgot to close the windows in the video they sent where they asked for the money. Sure, you could only see a bunch of buildings but the CIA is smart," He explained smiling, it was good to see him like this.

"Oh, right! Just like in the shows!" I said thinking about all those tv shows about policemen stuff where they solved the crime just from one clue.

He laughed at my comment and made his way back to the island, so he could finish his scrambled eggs.

"I'm so happy they found them, everything is going to turn out fine, Scotty. And never forget that I will always love you, just as they do," Lisa added.

Oh fuck. She gives out a speech and all I could say was I'M A TV SHOW ADDICTED. I felt like a big bag of rocks had just fallen on top of me, how could I be so insensitive?

"Thanks," he answered stuffing the last pieces of scrambled eggs on his mouth.

But he didn't say it back. He didn't say I love you too. Maybe I did have a chance...

"Good morning," I heard Gina say while walking down the stairs.

"Where's your boyfriend?" Lisa asked holding her laughter aimlessly.

Gina glared at her while she walked inside the kitchen, "I don't have a boyfriend."

"Scrambled eggs?" Scott asked with a smile trying to calm her down.

"Thanks," She sighed, "I'm starving."

"Well, obviously... after what you did last night..." Lisa laughed again.

"Um, I think that's enough," I told her politely, I sensed a peak of anger inside her eyes but it immediately faded away and was replaced by guilt.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was supposed to be a secret..." She replied with a child's voice.

Now she was really getting on my nerves. She wasn't doing anything wrong but I could just... sense the sarcasm in every single word that came out of her mouth.

"Hey," Hunter groaned while entering in the kitchen, "Oh, scrambled eggs, great!"

We all looked at him and at how he didn't even notice Gina. What was going on?

"Good morning to you too, Hunt," I told him while peeking at Gina. She didn't look sad or disappointed at all, which was weird if they actually did anything last night. I mean, I wouldn't want to be ignored by the one guy who I had shown my intimacy, if you get what I mean.

Hunter looked at me and sighed, "Good Morning, Mel."

"I'm not the only one in the room," I continued.

"No shit," He mumbled sarcastically, "Now let me fucking eat in peace!"

I furrowed my eyebrows, this situation was definitely strange, Hunter in a bad mood and Gina barely speaking, I had never seen such things before!

"We should all get going home after we eat," I decided after taking another look at my friends.

"Yeah we should," Hunter repeated. "By the way thanks for the party, bro."

Scott's eyebrows were still furrowed, I guess he was not the only one trying to understand the situation, "Uh, of course, anytime."

--

"What the fuck was that?" I whispered as I entered into Gina's room. She was brushing her teeth and had already changed her pajamas.

"What do you mean?" She arched an eyebrow.

"Oh you know what I mean!" I said this time nearly yelling.

She sighed and sat on top of the toilet's cover, "Nothing happened between him and I, alright?"

"Are you sure?" I arched both eyebrows. Even Lisa said she had heard them...

"I was really drunk last night, I don't really remember what happened. But I'm 100% sure I didn't do anything with him. Maybe with someone else but..."

"What?" I screamed. "Why would you do that?"

"No... Wait..." She furrowed her eyebrows and scratched her chin, " I remember now! I was making out with guy and then Hunter came into the room."

"What?" I repeated even louder.

"Yeah..." She mumbled embarrassed, "I remember he begged me to let him stay, he thought it would be dangerous for me to stay alone in such state.

I opened my eyes wide, that made sense...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Wassuppp good night!! I will see u all tomorrow!
SWEET DREAMS ;))