6.

After that weird event with Jim and Federico I rose and walked inside the house again leaving them behind while they kept laughing and fake fighting.

Kids...

I took one last glance at them and rolled my eyes. As soon as I crossed the door I saw that one person who I had been looking for all night, Scott. He was sitting all alone in the countertop of the kitchen slowly sipping his beer while waving his head to the music. I smiled for myself and started walking towards him, pushing apart some dancing bodies who were blocking my way.

When I arrived, I stood in front of the kitchen's door and took a deep breath. I combed my hair quickly with my hands and entered the room.

"Hey Scott, how are you doing?" I asked him naturally while sitting on the countertop in front of him.

He looked at me for a couple of seconds and gave me a cheeky smile. "All good, you? I saw you were talking to some Sophomores out there, who were they?"

"How do you know they're Sophomores?" I asked and arched an eyebrow.

He laughed, "Just look at them! The way the dress, talk and act. Totally Sophomores..."

"Yeah, sure... that was James's little brother and his friend." I told him tearing away a flock of hair from my face.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Who's James? Your boyfriend?"

I suddenly burst out in laughter. "What?"

He looked at me confused, waiting for an answer.

"James is the school's quarterback. And I don't have a boyfriend!" I said clearly marking all of the words of that last sentence.

He raised his hands as a sign of surrender. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry I didn't know that! It's not like you know anything about me either!" He said as an excuse.

"Well I know you have a girlfriend..." I looked away wiggling my eyebrows.

He stood silent for a few seconds, "And how would you know that?"

I pressed my lips as we locked gazes, "Because I saw you both earlier at the game."

He suddenly widened his eyes, "Right! Where were you? After that last text you didn't reply again!"

"I didn't want to interrupt..." I muttered while blushing a bit.

He licked his lips and sighed, "Her name is Lisa. She's been my friend since I was born, practically... Her family is really close to mine. My parents love her."

"And you're telling me this because...?" I asked him.

"Because I don't like her," He mumbled dropping my gaze, "I know how much my parents want me to be with her, and I mean, she's not horrible. She's pretty and kind of nice. But I don't like her." He repeated.

"Wow," I let out.

"I know," he chuckled, "I'm in deep shit."

I furrowed my eyebrows as I though about his situation. Dating her parents's gem girl and pretending to like her? That's tough.