chapter three

^ pic is of Skylar's eye color

Sky

When I wake up next, I feel myself being lifted and carried. I blink rapidly to get the sleep out of my eyes and it doesn't work so I just rub it with my hands. I look over at Alec who's holding me and yawn. "Hi, sweet! How'd you sleep?" he says gently.

I don't respond to him but lay my head on his shoulder, feeling a hand creep into the diaper he'd put on me after I get - dare I say it - spanked by the new guy. He told me to apologize and give him and hug but I didn't and so he sent me to the jail crib thing and then left me here. And now here we are.

"Awww! Is baby tired?" he coos at me making me whine at the loudness as he tries to set me down on the stupid changing table in the room. Keyword: tries. He's also been my newest teddy-bear figure.

What?! Don't look at me like that! I'll have you know, he is very much comfortable and warm. Despite him being a vampire, which I figured out by the nonexistent reflection and fangs, he is the warmest here. Never cold.

"Okay, fine baby let's go downstairs. You'll get changed later. By this time your daddy is usually making everyone breakfast, but don't worry. He knows how to cook very well. He's a chef in the best restaurant in town," Alec grins proudly at his own statement and doesn't say anything - again - as I don't respond.

We move downstairs and I hear chattering and the clanking of pots and pans. So he really is cooking, huh? Where is that other guy though... Not sure I'd be able to be comfortable with him right about now since he...well he s-spanked me.

And it really hurt, too! I'd rather take like two whole beatings from George in a row than be spanked by him. That shit hurt.

"Hi, lovely! How'd you sleep?"

I hear and turn my head slightly off my to blush a bright red as Connor kisses my cheek. "Hey! S-stop that!" I say, more like a whine, to him while he just chuckles at me and looks at me like I'm some treasure, which I'm really not.

"Whatever do you mean, baby?" He says making me blush embarrassingly.

He knows what I mean! I pout and fold my arms across my chest, sulking. They coo and I huff, then some gulk thing called oatmeal I think is placed in front of me, on the food tray. I glare at it and the assholes just chuckle, trying to get my mouth open. UH UH.

Nope, not gonna happen. I mentally say and accidentally cheer out loud when they sigh and turn away, I realize my mistake though when Alec ( the one closest to me ) gasps and rushes to put the metal spoon in my mouth, me choking when it goes halfway down my throat.

Spluttering and coughing up chunks of cheese, oats, and granola I am a complete mess, and so is the kitchen, now. Some landed from my mouth to the walls, and the rest were either on the two baffoons staring at me like I'm psycho on the loose. I don't know if it landed on the floor, hell, I can't even see the floor. I giggle at their faces and they make an 'awe' face.

Connor, though, doesn't stop making stupid faces and I just keep laughing and giggling. I can't stop now, not that I want to... 

"Is dada making funny faces, huh? That's why you're laughing. At first, I thought it was because you were laughing at us getting dirty." Alec said. I just giggle more and more. Connor suddenly stops and smiles, leaving me awestruck for a moment from the sheer beauty of it. "Let's leave your daddy here to start cleaning up while we go and have a bubble bath, yeah? Bet that'll be fun," he says picking me up and I just whine when I get dirtier from his clothes.

"hey no fair! You get to have more time with baby-boy and I get to clean this? But babe!" Connor whines loudly making me laugh again. Damn, I didn't know these people could make me laugh like this. 

"Daddy's just salty, baby. Don't mind him cause if he really wanted to spend more time with you, he would've slept with you last night and kept on tickling you like I did." Connor says making me pout and gasp silently. He's right! Alec doesn't even care about me all that much anyways...He probably wants a different person for to be their baby-boy. I somehow don't like that thought, without knowing it I started crying, imagining them holding someone else, maybe even a girl!

Dressing them up and getting the new stuff...

Tickling them until they can't breathe...

feeding them and bathing them...

..... love them more than they can love me.

I sob in pain, my chest burning, and my red face in my hands as I try to calm down. I'm set down on the toilet seat - when did we get to the bathroom, anyway? - and my hands are removed gently but firmly. "Baby boy? What's the matter, what happened are you okay? Why are you crying, sweetheart?" he says above my whimpers. God, I'm pathetic.

"N-nothing, I j-just had thought about s-something b-bad, that's a-all. N-no needs to w-worry about m-me," I say with a solemn voice, looking down. He lifts my head up with the tips of his fingers. I keep my eyes cast downwards, though. "Hey, what's so bad that you're all sobbing baby? Do you want to talk about it?" he asks me and I mentally curse.

I can't have them knowing that I secretly want to stay, then they'll probably just laugh at me and drop me off somewhere on the streets, just like my real parents did to me when I was a kid. A three-year-old, on the streets alone, and to add to that the next year is when those supernatural beings took over. I met my (couchcoughex) boyfriend there, and he took me in.

And now they are gonna put me back. He'll get me and I'd be back in my own personal hell...

"BABY ANSWER ME" I hear and I'm being shaken, I look up startled to see both Alec and Connor looking at me, Alec looking concerned and Connor looking frantically at my face as if it had all the answers to his questions he could ever have.

oops

Hi guys! How was your day? My day was...well it wasn't as bad as it could've been honest but hey! Wasn't the best either. I had a headache for most of it and some of it was a migraine, instead. Ugh.

I feel like I'm sick but I don't want to take any medicine. Like my dad but I ain't as stubborn as him when it comes to that sort of thing...

Well at least I got this update done... took an entire day but I guess it's because i had to do extra work today.

Have a great afternoon, loves.

Edited on January 3rd, 2018