chapter eleven

Here it goes!

Skye's POV

After I'm done eating, I'm lifted into the man's arms and cuddled. "I just wanna eat you up!" He exclaims and kisses me a bunch of times like everywhere. My eyes widen and papa notices, laughing his ass off. Hey, no laughing at me! I want to say but instead just pout, crossing my arms across my chest. He's so mean!

"Come on, love bug. Let's get you in a new outfit," Alec takes me and nuzzles my face, making me blush and pull my face away. I huff when he does it again and whine, pushing his face away. "No," I say.

He just grins at me. Walking upstairs, he grabs a onesie that has words on it that are indecipherable to me at the moment and lays me on the changing table. I start to struggle, not wanting him to see my body, but he shushes me and gently pushes me back down. "Baby, I know you don't like being changed but it's happening whether you like it or not," he says, making me whimper.

I refrain from kicking him in the face when he undresses me as quickly as possible, then puts the new onesie on my body very gently. He treats me as if I'm glass, and coos at me making me smile. "Aww who's the cutest baby ever, you are! Now that wasn't so hard was it? Sweet baby boy!" I giggle and gasp, feeling his fingers along my ribs.

I give him a pleading look. He ignores it as he gently jabs his fingers into my sides, neck, then trailing to the back of my knees and finally to my worst weak spot....my feet.

I giggle madly and kick my feet, squealing at the torture. I'm so preoccupied I don't notice nor hear the door opening and footsteps coming in. I try to take a deep breath, but all of a sudden I feel lips on my stomach where my belly button is, and before I can ask what it is, there are raspberries being blown on the spot, making me squeal louder and giggle loudly. My cheeks start to hurt so I whine slightly while giggling.

I look down to Alec, who's looking right at me. He has a goofy grin on his face, flushed cheeks, and his eyes are sparkling.

"Okay, I think that's enough for the baby boy. It's time for his nap, anyways." I hear and almost flinch at the deepness of the voice.

I look back and see the other two men, smiling in adoration and amusement. I pout, when did they get here?

"Aww, its okay, no need to pout. I'm here!" I just pout more at this. I am not--

"Aww the baby yawned! Did you see that, babe? That was so cute!" I glare at them all. This is their fault!

Then there's a knock on the front door and I look in curiosity as Alec goes to get it, and I give a pleading look to the biggest man in the room, seeing as he's the one in charge or the most dominant. "Wanna see," I murmur, trying to be cute in order not to be punished.

The man's eyes soften and then he walks over to me, smiling. "Baby, you can't go by the door when someone else is knocking. Never do that, because someone could steal you one day, and do bad things to you. Do you want that?" He says gently, picking me up and putting me so I lay on his chest with my chin resting on his shoulder.

I shake my head but it makes me dizzy so I don't do it again.

He takes me out from the other man's arms and into his, walking towards the door. He makes sure to keep a strong grip on me, almost too strong for me but not quite.

He opens the door to see the curly haired man walk in again with others behind him. They all walk in exchanging greetings with papa, and cooing at me. I blush and hide my face slightly in his chest, whining.

He chuckles and his chest vibrates with the sound. he starts rubbing my back and I mewl at how good it feels. I become a pool of jello in no time, relaxing against him and yawning.

He suddenly shuts the door and I peek out hesitantly at the now empty corridor. I hear the lock click and look at him to see a large grin taking up most of his handsome face. I giggle at the funny look he throws at me and his face brightens, if that's even possible.

We - and by we I mean he - walk to the kitchen to see all the guests seated at the counter slab, talking and munching on snacks. I gasp at the sight of strawberries and squeal, trying to get to it whilst mumbling the word "strawberries" over and over again. The people in the room turn towards me, making me shrink back and blush a dark red in embarrassment. Papa laughs and I pout. I still want strawberries, though, so I pout up at him and point to the strawberries.

He coos at me, and I grin as he takes me over to the delicious juicy food and hands me one. I try to grab it from him so I can eat it, but he makes this noise in the back of his throat and it makes me scared. I freeze, and slightly tear up at the fear of punishment. He gives me a stern but gentle look. "Baby, let papa feed you. I don't want you to drop it or get the juices on your onesie, okay?" I sigh and solemnly nod. Wiping my eyes, I ignore the tremble in my lips.

I cant do anything right, can I?

He coos again at me, and goes to feed me the sweet deliciousness, but stops when he hears someone call out to ask if they can feed me. I can tell its that guy with the hair that's like mine, and I jump giddily. I miss him.