chapter thirteen

As the plastic thing comes closer and closer to me, I start tearing up and I just about glue my mouth shut and put my hands around it too.

He sighs and hands the bottle to one of the other men, making me sigh silently in relief. Then he takes my hands from my face, earning a glare from me, and then coos. I mentally scream at him. "No!" I say loudly, but it comes out like a frustrated whine. I start squirming like there's no tomorrow, and he groans but pins me down in his tree-trunk arms easily.

"Little one, you need to calm down. We're just trying to help you to bed," The sicko says looking at me sternly.

"Help me to bed?! You're trying to put a baby bottle in my mouth!" I nearly scream, regretting my decision to open said mouth when the bottle is quickly forced inside my mouth and squeezed. Liquid flows out and despite my anger and unwillingness, I have to swallow it in order not to choke.

I notice that it's strawberry flavored, and mentally thank whoever made it because I love strawberries. All the men in the room coo, making me sigh and grumble, stopping and closing my eyes in thought.

What do they even want with me?

When can I get out of here?

Am I ever going to be able to get out of here?

My breathing quickens at my last thought. My eyes open and I whimper, thinking about how if I don't get out now, I'll end up having to submit. I'll have to give in because I know that I'd be here for the rest of my life, no matter whether I wanted to or not.

"Baby, baby, calm down! What's wrong?" I hear and look up, seeing four worried faces. I blush as red as a tomato and the smallest man smiles at me slightly. I smiled back at him unsurely.

He chuckles and puts the bottle back in my mouth, causing me to frown deeply. They all laugh at my face.

I sigh reluctantly and start suckling slowly. Laying back in the man's arms, he sighs in relief and starts humming, still holding the plastic bottle in my mouth even though I have perfectly fine hands that aren't fractured or damaged or even just tired at all - I'm perfectly capable of holding it myself but I don't speak up because I'm lazy.

I don't notice my eyes getting droopy and the bottle becoming empty. I feel my chin on someone's shoulder, and then some pats on my back, erupting a belch and chuckles to go around the room. I whine in embarrassment. I'm then put inside a crib, and something is put in my mouth which is partially still open. Grunting, the person who put it in keeps his hand on the object until I start sucking on it. They sigh in relief. That's all I remember before darkness overtakes me.