Chapter 2~"There Not Here"

HARRY'S P.O.V(FROM FUTURE)
We arrived home from our lovely dinner although Ron and Draco never fully forgave each other and never spoke much. Me and Draco however are getting along just fine. We were heading home with Ron, Hermione, and Draco to pick up the kids. The rest of them would be picked up in a couple days. When we walked in we saw that non of the kids were down stairs.
"That's weird" I said in confusion.
"Maybe there up stairs" Ginny said and headed up along with Hermione. Ron headed to the kitchen while Draco went the opposite direction. I looked out the window. No kids. Ginny and Hermione returned down stair with faces of distress on there face.
"There not here" Ginny managed to choke out. As Hermione held out the remains of a broken time turner.

* * * * * * * * *

LILY'S P.O.V
They had Teddy sat outside just incase he was a death eater, and his hair had returned from a ghostly white to a natural blond and nobody notice that it changed from brown to white to blond. They would soon learn that he is the kids of Lupin and Tonks and he wouldn't have to hide it anymore. Dumbledore had him take a small sip so it would last for 5 minutes.
"Um can I say something before we start" Rose asked.
"Sure what it?" Dumbledore replied.
"Um, well you see since we are from the future-"
"might be" Sirius interrupted,
"yes might be from the future could you be careful about what you ask? Because it might affect the future." Rose was a very smart girl, makes scene because her mother is Hermione.
"of course" Dumbledore smiled.
"So!" dumbledore started. "Let's get started shall we!" Teddy looked nervous. I hope dumbledore doesn't ask anything that might affect or change the future.
"What is your name that you go by" he asked careful with his word choices.
"Teddy"
"Are you a death eater?"
"No"
"Do you work with voldemort in any way?"
"No"
"Do any of your friends work with voldemort in any way?"
"No"
"Are you and all your friends really from the future?"
"Yes"
A the past people looked at each other in shocked.
"Alrighty then! That settles it now let's bring our guest inside and get some proper introductions!" Dumbledore said with joy.

Sorry this chapter was short hopefully the others will be longer