Chapter 4~"Introductions"(part 2)

Molly's P.O.V
"Hello I'm Molly," grandma or in this time she's not a grandma so Molly smiled.
"I'm 13 , and I'm in Gryffindor" I said, as grandma continues to smile at me.
"Hello I'm Lucy, I'm Molly's sister I'm 16 and I'm also a Gryffindor"
"Who are your parents?" Grandma asked as we all frowned.
"Percy and Audurey" I said quietly and quickly but it made no difference. Grandma started sobbing and said "Percy comes back!?" While Ron said, "I'm surprise that little git showed his face" he growled.
"Well times change" I said awkwardly. Grandma dried her tears and asked "who's next?"

"Hello I'm Victorie Weasly, I'm 20, Gryffindor" she said quickly and to the point.
"And I'm engaged" showing off her ring, and grabbing Teddy's hand. Everyone smiled and some congratulated her.
"A blond Weasly?" Grandpa or Aurthur said.
"You'll understand why when we say who's my parents" Victoria said. They nodded.

"Hi I'm Dominique,I'm 17, and I'm in Gryffindor, and it my last year of Hogwarts!"
"Hi!!! I'm Louis and I'm 4!" Everyone giggled and smiled at the adorable little boy.
"And our parents are," Dominique paused for dramatic effect, "Bill and Fleur!" Bill turned red. The girls (from the past) rolled there eyes.
"Wow 3 kids" bill said awkwardly, while rubbing the back of his neck.

SCORPIUS'S P.O.V
I was really nervous to go next. My father has been forgiven in my time but what about in this one? Even in the future I'm still being ignored and glared at. Albus and Rose are my only two closest friends that I can trust.

"Alright one more and then we can eat!" Sirius shouted over everyone. Everyone turn to me. I gulped. Albus patted my back. And Rose grabbed my shoulder reassuringly. I stepped forwards and started
"hi, I'm Scorpius, I sometimes go by scorp but I'm cool with either-"
"what's your last name?" James asked teasingly, just like he did to Albus.
"Um my full name is Scorpius... Malfoy"
"what!" A lot of people shouted. People were gasping and shouting and arguing.
"What's he doing here?!"
"Draco's son, why are you friends with him?!?
"He's probably just as bad as his father!!"
And more horrible stuff came out of there mouths.

"Malfoy's aren't bad in the future!!" Rose yelled stepping in front me.
"Yeah!" Albus yelled stepping besides Rose. "Plus it's his son, he's done nothing wrong!"
"Alright everyone calm down!" Dumbledore said.
Everyone went quiet.
"Continue Scorpius," Dumbledore said as he sat down.
"Ok um I'm in Slytherin, I'm 14 and in my 4th year, and my parents are Draco Malfoy and Astoria Greengrass." I stepped back with my head low. Albus patted my back and Rose whispered to me, "it's ok" and squeezed my hand.
"Alright let's get some extra chairs and let's eat!" Sirius shouted gleefully,
Even though I lost my appetite.

So that's everyone! Let me know if I missed someone and I will add them in, and once again his one was also kinda short but part 1 was super long so this ended up being shorter then I wanted it to, even thought I tried to add more.